Rest Day

As the incident of the USJ was completely over, with All Might saving the day and the H/C haired teen defeating Ouja, he was now being carried towards an ambulance as his injuries were getting covered by the medics.

The H/C haired teen was being carried in a stretcher towards the ambulance, having some injuries on his half as he rests on the stretcher. As the stretcher was placed inside the ambulance, the vehicle started to move as it went to the hospital.

As the ambulance reached the hospital, the nurses pushed Y/N in the hospital, taking him to a room where he would reside for the meantime. The other students were on their way back to the school as Midoriya was very worried about his friend, he did risked his life in saving them and All Might.

Kirishima: Hey, where's Y/N?

Denki: He was pulled out to an ambulance, they said that he had sustained some injuries, but he's fine now.

Uraraka: We should visit him tomorrow.

The others agreed in it except Bakugo and Todoroki as the bus stops and the students got out of it and went to their homes, trying to forget about the villain attack that happened today.

Next day came as the students were given some time off from school as to what happened in USJ, they decided to visit Y/N in the hospital to see if he was okay. In a room, the H/C haired teen was lying down on his bed, his body is filled with bandages as he was slowly waking up.

Y/N: "What the hell happened?"

He asked himself as he looked around his surroundings, seeing that he was in the white painted room, he already knee that he was in a hospital. He tried to remember what happened and how did he got in the hospital in the first place as he remembers the attack.

He lets out a small sigh as he felt the bandages around him, looking at it as he saw a small patch of blood near his chest.

Y/N: That's gonna leave a mark.

He said as the door to his room opened up, seeing Iida peek inside as he sees the injured student wide awake in his bed.

Iida: Ah Y/N, I'm glad that you are awake.

Y/N: Hey class rep, its a first time that you're not in school today.

Iida: Actually...

He paused as he opened the door and saw the rest of the class, heading inside his room as they wanted to visit their classmate.

Y/N: Okay, what the hell is going on here? Why aren't you all in school?

Midoriya: The school gave us a day off due to the attack, plus, we don't have a homeroom teacher since, you know...

Y/N: Yeah, don't remind me.

He said as he remembered the battered face of Aizawa thanks to the Nomu as the vision of it pounding his face on the ground, knowing that he would have some recovery to go on before returning back to work.

Ojiro: How about you, you doing good?

Mineta: I brought a melon.

Y/N: Yeah, I've been good.

He said as he looks at Iida for a bit, knowing that he was the only one escaped the facility to get some help from the faculty members back at Yuuei.

Y/N: Iida, thank you for saving us and calling the other pros to help us. If it weren't for you we've...

Iida: No, listen to me.

He was left unfinished with his sentence as he was surprised by this, but nonetheless, listened to what he has to say.

Iida: What you did back there was rather reckless, you could have died back there. As class rep, I would be held responsible by it. Do you think that it would have a good reflection for me or us if one of our classmate die?

He said as this left Y/N quiet, knowing that he could die at that instant, but he didn't. Instead, he looked at Iida and the others with a small smile on his face.

Y/N: I know what I did was wrong, but I wouldn't want you all to be hurt because of me, and that was my fight, someone had clearly want me dead because of it. But don't worry, I'll make sure to be careful next time.

He said as some of them was still worried about him, while the others was glad that he was okay. Time passed by as the others started to get home, knowing that it was another school day for them. As for Y/N's case, he was going to be discharged tomorrow, so he could join them in school by tomorrow morning.

Once again, Y/N was all alone, the silence inside the room was good enough for him to relax as he leans on his bed. Not until, a voice started to pierce the air.

???: So, this is the famous Y/N L/N.

The voice said as Y/N started to look around, trying to find the source of the voice as he saw a figure sitting on a chair.

The figure had a brown hair color and he was holding a pink camera on one of his hand, he was wearing a red polo with a black coat over it, black slacks, and black shoes as Y/N looks at him

Y/N: And you are?

Tsukasa: Kadoya Tsukasa, Kamen Rider Decade.

Y/N: Destroyer of Worlds. What are you doing here?

Tsukasa: Relax, I'm not here to destroy this world, although, you were fighting another Kamen Rider yesterday.

He said as this kept Y/N frozen as he was wondering how he could have known it. He fixes himself as he looks at the man.

Y/N: Yes, he goes by the name Ouja.

Tsukasa: Ouja huh. Guess they're on the move.

Y/N: Who are they?

Tsukasa: Its nothing for you to be concerned about for the moment. You should focus on recovering, until then.

He paused as he snapped a picture of him using his camera and placed the polaroid photo on the table beside him.

Tsukasa: We'll meet again soon enough.

He finished as he walked out of his room, looking at him for a while as Y/N was confused on who he was referring to as them. He let out a small sigh and grabs the picture that he had snapped and took a quick look at it, he couldn't help but to release a sigh of annoyance as he slams the picture on his table and leans back down on his bed.

"It's really blurry!"