01: DATING NEWS

01: DATING NEWS

***

J E N N I E

I woke up by the loud banging on my door. Ugh! My head hurts because of the lack of sleep.. I blame that sexy beast.

"Unnieeee!!!" I heard Rośe's voice.

And before I could even open it she already barged in my room. My eyes still sleepy but hers is wide awake. She looks so giddy as if she found out something amazing.

Rośe jumped at me and scream! My head aches double up.. ouch.

"Why didn't you tell me! Omo!"

Huh? What did I didn't tell her?

And before I could even utter a word to ask, Lisa barged in my room with the same expression as Chaeyoung.

"I feel so betrayed!" She said but with a smilling face. Huh? "When?! Why?! How?!" She asked.

"What are.. you guys talking about?" I want to sleep some more!

"Dating!"-Rośe

"EXO!"-Lisa

That woke me up. "Oh.." I uttered.

So they finally knew about Jisoo Unnie dating EXO's leader. Maybe Unnie told them last night. But why are they barging here in my room? It's supposed to be Jisoo they are disturbing! Not me.

"It just happened." I was about to tell them how I find out when Rośe cuts me off.

"Still, how could you not tell us that you are dating EXO Kai."

What?

Me?

Dating Kai?

"Huh?" I thought we are talking about Jisoo and Suho..

Lisa showed her phone on my face. In there is an article of dispatch with me going inside Kai's car and both of us talking on the park.. with a caption 'EXO's main dancer Kim Jongin and Blackpink's main rapper Kim Jennie are spotted dating.'

I did went inside his car but that's because I thought he is a driver! And we did go to the park but we are not dating!

This is all a misunderstanding!

***

K A I

"Do I look like an idiot to you? I know an EXO member when I saw one."

I can't believe her saying that right infront of my face when she is the one who thought that I'm a taxi driver! Do I look like a taxi driver? I somehow find it amusing but I can't help but feel pissed off.

She know Suho Hyung, she even said she know D.O and Baekhyun! She even utter Chen's name! It pisses me off that she didn't even know me..

And right now, she's been messing with my mind.

"You're spacing out Jongin. Is there any problem?" Suho Hyung approached me.

"Ask your gf's member." I can't stop my mouth from saying.

There's a glint of tease in his eyes. "Jennie Kim?"

I glanced at him. My face almost pouting then he chuckled at my seemingly frustrated state. I looked away and glared at D.O and baekhyun who are both busy jamming, how come she knew their names but not mine? I could sing too. I'm just greater with dancing.

"Let me gues.. lover's quarrel?"

I didn't respond to Suho Hyung. I didn't even have a girlfriend to be in a lover's quarrel to begin with. What is he talking about?