04: FIRST DATE

04: FIRST DATE

***
J E N N I E

Walking around the lively street of Seoul wearing a cap and facemask while holding Kim Jongin's hands somehow felt quite relaxing.

It could be nice..

"Jagiya~ what are you thinking?"

If only this Sexy Beast could shut his mouth.

"Call me Jennie." I told him. His endearments made me feel shy and awkward, tss..

"Sure." He smiled as he squeeze my hand, "Baby~"

I glared at him and his smile widened.    He really like to tease. He is a tease himself but I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing that. Never.

"You're checking me out again, Yeobo~ like what you see?" He wiggle his brows.

I roll my eyes at him. "I just realized.. you're not as handsome like what most girls talked about you." I lied.

"So you listen to girls talking about me hmm?" He raised a brow.

I look away, "it's not like I could tell them not to talk."

"So what do they say?" He probed.

"Nothing you'll be interested in."

"How could I not be interested in girls talking about me?" He chuckled.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Fine. One time I heard girls talking how much of a good kisser you are at the bar."

Why did I just said that?!

His lips rose up into a mischievous smile. "Do you want me to prove it yeobo?"

Ugh. This man is literally a flirt.

"No." I let go of his hand as I continued to walk.

What an offer.

This is our first day, our first date. I think I should make the most out of it and take notes so when I finally found the man I'm willing to date for real, then I wouldn't be this awkward and stiff. And I hope the person that I would want to date for real wouldn't be as annoying as Kai.

Kai is drop-dead gorgeous alright. I'll have to admit that. He is the kind of man that a girl could fall for just a second.. his smile, his eyes, his whole aura screams power. It's just that I don't think his charm works on me.

I would do my best for his charms to not work on me. No matter what.

"Would you look at that.." I stop on my tracks as I saw him approach a group of teens whose having a street dance battle..

There's this cute teen that suddenly catch my attention. His moves are very fluid and the way he dance to the beat gives him a charismatic vibe. Like he is one with the song.. wow.

I saw Kai approach that kid, he is wearing a Seoul University Uniform but he doesn't look Korean though. "Annyeonghaseyo." Kai greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted back with a japanese accent.

"I notice that you got a nice move in dancing.. what's your name kid?" Kai asked. "I'm Kai." He also introduce himself as he smile warmly.

I extended my hand. "And I'm Jen. You can call me Noona."

I just hope these teens will not recognize us. Both me and Jongin are wearing cap and black mask with our simple casual attire.

The teen held my hand and smile shyly, "Nice meeting you Noona.. my name is Mashiho."