21: INSANE

21: INSANE

***
J E N N I E

"Unnie, you drunk too much.." Rosé tried to steal the glass of soju in my hand but I downed it before she could even.

She left the concert to follow me when I walked out of that concert and here we are now, drinking soju. I must say that my coping from what happened to me and Kai is drinking alcohol. I'm not alcoholic though, it's just that drinking alcoholic drinks made me somewhat forget about the pain I've inflicted to myself.

"I'm sorry I pleaded you to come with me in their concert." Rosé said sadly that made me chuckle.

"It was me who asked you if I could come." That's the truth.

With Jisoo Unnie, Chaeyoung and Lisa, I tried so hard to fake my emotions infront of them. I always act like I already move on and that breaking up with Kai doesn't affect me that much. Recently, when Chaeyoung announced that she got an extra ticket for an exo comeback concert, I secretly asked her if I could get that.

I was the one who wanted to see Kim Jongin. Because I missed him so much.

"You know, it's so obvious that you still has feelings for Kai." Chaeyoung said, "I don't know why you're not doing anything about it though."

"Because I can't do anything about it" I sighed.

I was about to say another word when I suddenly felt nauseous because of too much soju. I excused myself to Rosé and quickly run towards the public toilet.

As soon as I enter the cubicle, I quickly vomit. Ugh!

"I don't want to drink again.." I don't know why I waste my saliva to say that but I always end up drinking again.

I clean the corner of my mouth using sanitary wipes and chew on some cool menthol candy. I am so dizzy, even though I like to drink alcohol than before nothing changed about the fact that I am still low when it comes to alcohol tolerance.

I am still not sobering up any minute that I forgot my way back to our table and found myself at the back exit of the restaurant.

"Stupid self." I muttered but then I am really sleepy so I mindlessly decided to went to a car parked near where I am standing.

I open the back door and slumped myself on the backseat. "To the blackpink dorm please.." I said to the driver.

"What the.. Jennie?"

Huh? Am I hearing things now? Probably a side-effect of being drunk. I tried to open my eyes to see a blurry glimpse of someone who has the exact same built of Kim Jongin.

"You're drunk." He stated the fact.

That's strange. The driver even sounds like Kai that I can't help but chuckle lightly.

"And you.. look like someone I know." I said.

I sat up and lean towards him to hold his cheeks. Beautiful brown orbs, sharp features, and.. soft lips. Sinfully handsome. "You look like a sexy beast."

I stared at the Kim-Jongin-Driver-Look-a-like for a few more seconds waiting for him to talk and move away from me but all he did is stared back at me with the same intensity. I saw him gulped before putting my hand away from his face.

"Why are you drunk?" He asked as he started the engine of his car.

I rest my back on the backseat, trying to fight my urge to sleep.

"Because.. I miss someone who looks like you." I whispered while my eyes are close.

I put my arm above my eyes to cover the tears that are about to fall. Why can't I fight my emotions whenever I am drunk?