25: GROUP DATE

25: GROUP DATE

***
J E N N I E

"Just stop."

I remember saying those words to Jongin. I can't seem to get his bloodshot eyes out of my mind. I just hope that it's the last words I need to say to make him stop liking me. To make me stop hurting him in return.

"Why do we have to tag along, Unnie?" Lisa whined at Jisoo Unnie.

We are sitting in a big round table for eight but only the four of us is here as of the moment. I am just looking outside the window, memories of that encounter on the bridge with Kai haunting me while Rosé was busy with her food and Lisa is questioning Jisoo Unnie for bringing all of us here.

"Because it is a group date. You see? Group date." Jisoo Unnie explained. "My date will bring the boys and I am incharge of bringing the girls."

"Why does it have to be us?" Lisa pouted, she's not into this kind of stuff.

Well, me neither. Jongin is the first and last guy that I've ever dated.

"Because I don't have any other girls to bring Lis. Come on.. do this for me, okay?" Jisoo Unnie smiled at her.

"Fine." Lisa huffed.

Jisoo Unnie then turn to me and Rosé. "Do it for me okay? It's just one group date. Let's all have fun!"

"Okay.." I answered dully.

"I will have fun as long as there's food!" Chae squealed, "this is yum!"

"What kind of date would be late like this anyway?" I said as I look at the glass wall again.

I don't know why Jisoo Unnie laughed, "it's because I purposely make us early. I don't want you to leave.." she whispered some words that I didn't catch making me furrowed my brows out of confusion.

Why would I leave? And that answered my question when the wind chimed because a certain group of boys entered the restaurant that we rented.

Kim Junmyeon as the lead, walked straight to Jisoo Unnie and gave her a peck on the lips.

"You're early, Love. Sorry we're late." Suho said with such sweetness.

Jisoo Unnie giggles. "You're five minutes early too. It's just that we came thirty minutes earlier. You're not late, My Love." She's blushing.

My jaw dropped on the floor when I realize what Jisoo Unnie had done. Oh Sehun, their maknae sat beside Lisa while Do Kyungsoo sat beside Rosé making the seat right beside me the only available seat for Jongin.

"Unnie!" Lisa beat me from the violent reaction. "Don't tell me you're forcing me to date this.. this.. monkey!" She pointed at Sehun who raised his brows at her.

"You can choose who you want to date." Suho said and smiled.

"Then I choose Kyungsoo Oppa/ I pick D.O" both me and Lisa said at the same time.

"You and Sehun are both maknaes. You should date him instead." I told Lisa.

"But.. but.. I don't want to!" She said and pouted.

"How about Jongin?" Rosé suggested.

I stopped myself from raising a brow.

Lisa grimaced, "It's weird to date someone you guys already dated. Therefore, I choose Kyungsoo Oppa!"

"Why don't we let D.O choose?" Jisoo Unnie suggested all of a sudden.

That made us turn to the shy and flustered Do Kyungsoo. Lisa did a puppy eyes and pouted so I also did my very best to do aegyo because I can't lose. I think out of all the choices, D.O would be the least problematic date. Suho is out of the list because he is already taken by Jisoo Unnie, as for Sehun.. I think he and Lisa would click and.. I can't date Jongin again.