11: PUNISHMENT

11: PUNISHMENT

***
3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"What happened to her?" Jongdae asked, worried.

Jennie squinted her eyes on them and giggles. They all look so handsome, Jennie pouted.. but the sexy beast is still on another level of handsomeness.

Nayeon shrugged her shoulders as a response. "I saw her drinking and here I am.. being an instant guard."

"Why would she drink so much?" Baekhyun catches Jennie who stumbles and only laugh at her clumsiness.

Kai told them before on how amusing it is to be with the BlackPink's main rapper for she is really different from what she is on stage and on person. Jongin often said that Jennie Kim can be the most innocent woman he could ever encounter. Now, the three CBX members of EXO are curious, what makes an innocent angel be drunken wasted?

"Nayeonnnn~" Jennie mumbles as she went back to her friend. "I feel like floating hihi~"

"She doesn't really drink that much." Nayeon grimace. "Low alcohol tolerance."

"Uwaaahh! A cat! Nayeoniii~ it's a cat! A cute cat!" Xiumin tried to back away but it's too late because Jennie is already cupping his cheeks with her both hands.

"Back out Hyung! You don't want a certain bear to kill you brutally!" Baekhyun quickly pulled Xiumin away.

"Meowww~ here kitty kitty!" Jennie tried to go near Xiumin but the eldest member of EXO is hiding behind Baekhyun.

"Pfft.. Kitty kitty~" Baekhyun joke which earn a glare from Xiumin.

Nayeon facepalm at the scene and held Jennie steadily. Jongdae helped in assisting her to their VIP room while Baekhyun and Xiumin followed.

***

Kai inside the VIP room is currently sipping on his first glass of alcohol with Kyungsoo at his side. He is in deep thoughts about what happened earlier, Krystal's words lingering on his mind.

Is he in love? With his fake girlfriend? With Jennie Kim of BlackPink?

He doesn't know what it feels like to fall inlove. All he care about is experience, fun and lust on his past flings and relationsh*ts. But all of that is replace by an unexplanable excitement with his new fake relationship with Jennie.

He can't really explane his feelings towards the woman. All he know is that he is happy and excited whenever she is around.

She makes his heart beats faster, almost feeling like a heart attack but in a different kind of way. Is that love? Kai doesn't have any idea..

"Kitty kitty~" the small cute childlike voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Meow~ kitty!" Kai's ears perked up as the woman he is thinking completely become real on his sight.

His brows knotted as he stared at Jennie, smilling cheekily looking drunk? Her face down to her neck is color red. And he can't help but squint his eyes at his Xiumin Hyung whose still hiding behind a laughing Baekhyun. Why is Jennie wanting to jump at him calling him Kitty?

Kai stood up and greet Nayeon before grabbing Jennie's small waist.

To say that Jennie was flustered is an underestimation. She is shook! What is that sexy beast doing here? She wanted to ignore the sudden change of heat when his hands touch her bare stomach.. but how? She felt so weak because of alcohol and the only defense she could do is glare.

Kai gulped because of the intensity of her glare. He heard his members laughter and whispers saying he is whipped.

"Don't touch me!!" Jennie whined as she struggle to get out of Kai's hold.