07: FALL

07: FALL

***
K A I

"Would you go to Paris with me?"

Jennie's sweet voice makes me smile out of nowhere. It's been a week since she ask me that question and she probably thought that I forgot about it already but the truth is.. I cleared up my schedule for this day.

"Where are you going Jongin?" Suho Hyung ask glancing at my luggage.

"Paris." I answer casually as I fetch the key to my car.

"PARIS?!" It was, of course, Baekhyun Hyung who overreact.

"We have practice! Kai!" And seconded by Minseok Hyung.

"We have to film the mv in four days! You can't leave!" Sehun run after me.

I turn to face all of them with an unbother expression. "I'll be back in three days.. adieu!!"

"Kai!!"

"Yah!! Kim Jongin!"

"Hyung!! Souvenir!!"

I never bother to look back again as I walked out of SM and enter my car. It's time to do the operation: Off to YG building to get my pretty girlfriend and escape to Paris!

I'm sure this is going to be a fun trip with Jennie Kim.

***
J E N N I E

What a very relaxing day today. The sun shines brightly and the wind is fresh and warm. A very good day to relax indeed.

I sipped on my orange juice as I flipped the pages of the magazine I'm holding. I just finish a photoshoot for my Solo album yesterday and now I am looking at the freshly printed result.

"Yeoppuda~"

I flinch on my sit as I heard a sudden voice behind me. I automatically glare at Kai as soon as my eyes landed on him.

He wiggle his brows. "Good morning Jagiya~" he try to went near me for a kiss but I move his face away using my hand.

Kai pouted as he sat beside me putting his arm on my shoulder. He snatched the magazine off my hand and stare at my picture with a proud smirk on his face.

"I'm such a lucky guy. My girlfriend is the prettiest.." he said out of the blue.

And that made me blush! I stole the magazine out of Kai's hand and stood up to face him with both my hands on my waist. He look up at me with that.. that unexplanable glint on his eyes!

I tried so hard to remain an annoyed expression on my face. "What are you doing in here in YG studio?"

Kai stood up as well so it's my turn to look up at him. He grab my waist and he handed me a plane ticket. My brows furrowed as I read my name and saw that it's a trip to Paris! And this is my passport! Did he get it from my manager?!

"What do you say?" His eyes examining all my expression. "Wanna run away with me?"

He bump his forehead with mine. Both his hands on my waist..

Our YG studio is fully air conditioned but I suddenly feel the hot temperature.

"Kyaah--" I pushed Kai away as I look at Lisa whose hand is covering Rośe's mouth.

"Go on.. continue. We're sorry!" Lisa shouted as she grab Rośe's arm to leave.

"Kiss and make up~" I heard Rośe sung playfully which made me roll my eyes.

They really live for teasing the hell out of me.

"You know.. I'll never get tired of your innocence." I glared at Kai's annoying grin as he walk near me.