02: DATING RULES

02: DATING RULES

***
J E N N I E

I have never ever been into a relationship. I don't know how things like this works.

Right now, sitting face to face with the man I am supposed to be dating for a while, drinking coffee with him and him looking at me and me staring back. I don't know who is the first one to break the ice.

This is so awkward.

Should I say sorry because I didn't recognize him last night? Ugh, let's just forget that memory of embarassment Jen.

"So.. uh.." I trailed off.

"We'll be dating for a while." He finally spoke! "You don't have to be awkward when you are with me Babe."

What did he just calls me?

The awkwardness I felt doubles. Why did he have to call me that? My brows furrowed. "You can call me by my name."

"Dating comes with endearment, Jagiya~" he teased.

I roll my eyes and flipped my hair. "We are not really dating, Kai. This is just for media play."

I am really a blunt type of person. I can't help it.

He smirked and tilted his head, "still, how would people believe us if you're this awkward around me yeobo?"

"Stop calling me using corny endearments!" I am so pissed off already and he had the audacity to laugh!

He sipped on his coffee as he stared at my face. Okay, I don't feel awkward anymore because all of the awkwardness is now drowned by my annoyance towards his teasing!

"You're.. NBSB are you?" He asked, amused.

That made me grit my teeth. "So what?"

He laughed. Do I look like a clown to him? I should have said no to YG earlier instead of saying fine! I can't with this man already!

"Wow. What an honor to be your first.. Baby." I want to smack that smirk off his face!

How could he be more annoying than Jisoo Unnie, Rośe, and Lisa combined when it comes to teasing?

Instead of punching his face. I grabbed my pen and notebook, of course from channel and put it on the table. "Since you're my first.. err fake boyfriend.. I'll list down some rules for you, for us."

His brow arched. "You don't need that. Just enjoy the moment while it lasts."

I roll my eyes at him. "I don't want my firsts to be with a fake boyfriend. I'll list down boundaries for you."

Like duh? I want my first real relationship to be especial and all the especial moments to be with my real especial someone. Not with this guy.. who only knows how to annoy the hell out of me.

"First rule, no touching. Second, no hugging. Third, no holding hands. Fourth, no kiss--"

"Wait.. wait.. do you expect people to believe we are dating with those rules of yours?" He cuts me off.

Well.. this rules is my barriers. Not just for him, it's also for me to know my limits. Even though I know for a fact that Kim Jongin's middle name could be annoying, it is also as clear as day that this man infront of me is an illegaly handsome sexy beast.

"Kyeopta~" that pulls me out of my thoughts.

He suddenly snatch the notebook from the table and reads it. His smile growing bigger as he scan my written rules. "Erase the no hugging, no holding hands and no touching. You do know that this are the common things couples should do?"