06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL

If JenKai had their chance in real life then there's also a high possibility for ChanRośe to come true~

***
R O Ś E

I have been his fangirl even before I became Rośe of BlackPink.

I learn to love music because of him..

I love his deep manly singing voice. The way he strum his guitar, the way he rap every words clearly. And the way he plays with melody.

I love his big rounded eyes, I love his huge ears.. I loved Yoda of starwars because it kind of reminded him of me. I love the way he smile and the way he laugh..

I am Park Chanyeol's.. fangirl.

And now, him being so near me makes me want to squeal but sadly I can't. I need to behave, this is not a fansign event Rośe.. you can't ask for an autograph nor ask for a picture.

He is here because he is a friend of Jennie Unnie's Boyfriend.

"Hi. I'm Park Chanyeol. You can call me Chanyeol Oppa." He began to talk to me!

"Uhm.. uhh.. nice to m-meet you." My heart's beating so fast that I couldn't even speak clearly!

Omo! Omo! Omo! I stuffed noodles inside my mouth and look away out of embarassment while Jen Unnie laughed at my tomatoe-like-cheeks. How can I talk without stuttering if all I could think of saying is I love you?!

Needless to say, this dinner is awkward to me. And why does Kai and Jennie Unnie has their own world?

Because of that.. Chanyeol Oppa doesn't have a choice but to talk to me.. more like talking to nothing because I can't think of a proper reply!

"Are you okay Rośe-ssi? Your face is red.. do you have a fever?" Yoda--err Chanyeol tried to touch my forehead but I look away.

"N-Neh.. I'm okay." I answered timidly.

The only respond I could think of for his every attempt in starting a conversation is a Neh which is Yes in Korean langguage.

If only he could aske me 'Rośe-ssi, would you be my girlfriend?'

I shook my head lightly and tap my blushing cheeks.. yahh park chaeyoung! Quit daydreaming!

"Ohhh la la~ we got handsome visitors in the house yo!" Lisa entered our dorm with her loud mouth.

Why is she full of energy? I pouted. She doesn't really have any shy bone in her body.

"Annyeong." Chanyeol greeted her with a smile. "I'm Chanyeol."

"Lalisa." Lisa extend her hand which Chanyeol accept.

I pouted even more as I saw Jisoo Unnie entered our dorm with tons of paper bag in her hands. "Hello~ I'm back!" Jisoo Unnie went to us.

"Annyeong~ I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol introduce his self again, he's really friendly with everyone.

"You can call me Jisoo." Jisoo Unnie smiled warmly.

I envy them for being so casual with the very person I wanted so bad to notice me.

The way he smiled at Jisoo Unnie, the way he seems interested talking to Lisa. The way the atmosphere lits up when the two enter the kitchen, not just only Chanyeol and me.. with me being so shyly awkward around him.

I can't help but pout even more.

"Rośe-yaaa~ your lips might fall out of your face." Jennie Unnie teased as I got everyone's attention.