09: SURPRISE

09: SURPRISE

***
J E N N I E

After our little escapade in Paris, Jongin and I became busy when we return here in Seoul. I've been busy with my Solo release and him being busy with their training for EXO's comeback.

I'm happy for him for connecting with Tao again, who went back to China a week after we return to Seoul.

A simple good morning message from Jongin always starts my day.

Him sending me an update picture make my day complete.

And late night talks with him made me sleep at ease.

I never thought my world would revolve around Kim Jongin of EXO in just a short matter of time.

And now, we are this far..

"Omo!! Unnie! You're so sweet!" Lisa squealed while shaking Jisoo Unnie's arms.

I rolled my eyes at her as I batter the eggs mixed with sugar and flour inside a bowl with Rośe 'assisting' me, but she's actually just stealing chocolate chips from time to time.

"Rosie posie stop that." I warned her, at this point we will run out of chocolate chips!

"I can't!" She pouted, "it's yummy!"

"A cookie will not be a total cookie without a chocolate chip!" I argued with her.

Rośe puffs her cheeks while looking at me with an infamous puppy eyes. Her hand clinging to the bag of chocolate chips as if it's the love of her life. I heave a sigh, what a cute hungry chipmunk.

"Rośe, we don't want to ruin Jennie's surprise to Kai for their first ever monthsary don't we?" Jisoo Unnie asked her using her motherly tone.

Rośe shook her head lighly.

Jisoo Unnie extend her hand infront of her, "then give me the chocolate chips."

And with that, Chaeyoung finally gave up.

Yes, it has been a month eversince me and Jongin met. A month since we got caught when in the first place, I don't even know him at that time yet. I giggle at the memory, I really can't believe I thought Kai is a weirdo but hot taxi driver back then.

"Look who's happy and blushing.." Lisa whisper with a teasing smile.

"Someone's blooming~ I'm jealous!" Rośe whines teasingly.

"Yahh! Why are you two always teasing me? Is it a side effect for those who are bound to be single for life?" I widened my eyes to give a shock expression.

"Yahh!! Unnieee!" The maknae line started to run after me while Jisoo Unnie laughs at our antics.

I got near her and hid behind her back, peeking at the two stubborn teasing maknaes whose both ready to attack me for what I said.

"It's not my fault that I don't like guys you know." Rośe defended herself.

"Is Chanyeol not a guy?" I retorted.

"Who knows?" Lisa shrugged. "I think ChanBaek is real."

"Nahh.. I ship ChanSoo.." Jisoo Unnie smirked.

"No! D.O is Kai's side chick!" Lisa argued.

I laughed at how the conversation is going. Jisoo Unnie and Lisa looks like they are in a serious debate all of a sudden!

"Lisayaaa! How dare you say that infront of Jendukie? And D.O looks like he has a thing for Chanyeol!"-Jisoo Unnie.

"Baekhyun is Chanyeol's girlfriend! Period."-Lisa.