13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL

(A/N: it's been a month since I started writing this story~ happy monthsary to this first fanfiction of mine<3)

***
J E N N I E

"Where did you sleep last night?"

I was about to went to my room when I heard Jisoo Unnie's low scary confronting voice. Beside her were Lisa who has a huge grin on her face and Chaeyoung shaking her head as if telling me that I'm in huge trouble.

I gulped. Maybe I am.

"U-Unnie I can explain--"

"Where did you sleep? Why didn't you go home? What happened? Who are you with? Are you with Jongin?! What did you do?! Did you--" I felt like my hangover came back because of Jisoo Unnie's questions.

"Unnie, relax!" Lisa tried to calm her down.

I look at the three of them, trying to think of a good excuse to say. I would be in a lot of trouble once they found out that I got drunk without them and how do I explain myself drinking in a bar when all they know is I'm inside a restaurant waiting for my suppose boyfriend for a surprise that we plan?!

"What? Aren't you going to explain yourself Jendukie?" Jisoo Unnie's arms are folded infront of her chest, her right foot tapping the floor.

What a loving but strict scary mother she could be in the future..

"I am with Jongin.." I really suck at lying. "We had a sleepover.."

"Weee~ and what happened to that sleepover?" Both our maknaes squealed before jumping at me.

"What did you two do? Being all alone huh?" Rośe wiggles her brows.

"A couple's alone time.. in a room.. and at night!" Lisa gasped and both look at each other as if they are sharing the same braincells.

And I realize from their questions full of malice that I have made a very bad excuse.

"Jen?" Jisoo Unnie raised a brow at me, with an I-didn't-raise-you-to-be-like-that look.

"We didn't do anything wrong!" I defended myself.

I should have known that this is coming. They really love to tease me. Their eyes alone makes me want to disappear because I could already imagine what they were all thinking!

"Jinja?" Rośe leans closer to me.

"Hmmm? Then care to share why you sleepover last night?" Jisoo Unnie's stare makes me want to melt!

"We just.. sleep." Ugh! How can I excuse myself from the hotseat?

"Sleep?" All three of them are full of doubt.

"Fine! I-got-drunk-and-kiss-him-because-I'm-drunk!-I-don't-know-why-I-did-that-and-I-even-bit-his-lower-lip-until-it-bleeds-as-a-punishment!" I think I broke my own rapping record!

I panted as the three looks at me with the same lost expression.

"That could be a nice rap line for our next comeback.. you know." Lisa nodded which made me facepalm.

"You kiss him? And you bit him!" Rośe's eyes widened.

I wince at their ear shattering screams. And when I thought that I could finally escape to my room, I didn't know that the worse is yet to come.. they attacaked me in full force and asked me with so many unbelievable questions!

"Did you.. do that? You know?"

"How does it feel?"

"Does it true that it hurts?