08: BROTHERHOOD

08: BROTHERHOOD

I miss OT12 < / / / 3

***

J E N N I E

Rośe told me before that EXO used to have twelve members but three of the chinese members left because of SM's unfair treatment..

I'm guessing Tao is one of those three members that left.

He has this vibe around him that only EXO members have.

I glance at Kai who is busy watching every building that pass by as our taxi moves. He looks like he is in deep thought.

He never got the chance to talk to his former member at the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport because Tao's friends arrive, they are laughing and talking in chinese. It seems that they have their own world but I saw Tao glance at Kai before he left.

My heart ached for them.

Imagine someone especial leaving and then seeing each other after so many years, only to be strangers again? I would cry every night if Jisoo Unnie, Rośe, and Lisa would leave me.

"It's Tao's Birthday today.." Kai's first words after being at the airport.

I looked up at him and saw him smiling sadly. There's a mix of longing and sadness of reflection seen in his eyes..

I scooted near him to have a better look. "Do you want to greet him?" I asked.

Kai's gaze went to me, "Do you think he's happy to see me?" His voice strained as he asked me.

I put my arms on his shoulder and hugged him tight. EXO are tough human beings, and I salute them for still being able to smile after what they have lost.

Kai is such a brave person..

"Of course he is. You're his brother." I told him.

Having a person to share your passion, your happiness, and your pain is having a brother/sister not by blood but by heart. That's what it feels to be with my members. And for Kai, to experience seeing his brother go far away and seeing him again after a very long time..

...I believe that it is a blessing.

"You should greet him. I bet he'll be happy."

Kai rested his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"You think so?" He asked, hopeful.

I smiled, "meet him, greet him, and catch up. Don't waste your chance to be with your brother again." I caressed his hair. "Because regret is the most painful thing a person can experience."

***

We arrived in Shangri-La hotel with me being annoyed again. Jongin booked us only one presidential suite! I'm demanding another one but the staff told me that they are already fully book!

Now I am busy arranging my clothes while Kai is sleeping on the couch.

Did he expect me to let him sleep in one bed beside me? In his dreams!

After fixing our luggages, Kai woke up and we both decided to eat brunch in the hotel's famous itallian restaurant. I order pasta and he asked the same for himself.

As we begun to eat, I saw four familliar people walking inside. With Tao on the lead looking for a vacant table.

Tao saw us and I saw him glancing at Kai. What a small world indeed. I look at Kai to tell him about who I saw but he is still sleepy. I laughed at his face.