22: PARADISE

22: PARADISE

⚠️ R-18, Matured Scene ⚠️

[A/N: This is my first time writing matured scenes so don't expect too much hehehe because I don't have any experience about that kind of stuff yet since I am a no-boyfriend-since-birth person sooo.. I'm just writing based on what I read about that stuff #guilty..               (• ▽ •;)-- and this chapter is inspired by Paradise! (plays: I want to get close to you baby, hands up on your hips, oh girl you got me you're the only one who made me do it like this.)]

***
J E N N I E

I bumped my forehead on the wall, trying to punish myself for drinking too much beer and letting myself do the most sinful drunken mistake of my entire life.

I can't even bring myself to ask why.

Because I know it is because he is Kim Jongin. The freakin' sexy beast! How could I resist him?

I tried to walk normally inside our dorm. Wishing that my three members aren't awake yet. To think that I ditched Chaeyoung last night at the restaurant is too much of a trouble for me already!

"Say you love me Jen.." Kai's sexy voice is illegal. "Say you want me and I'll give it to you."

Ugh! I wished alcohol works on me the same way as before like forgetting all the drunken moments! I even remember everything that happened between us clearly last night!

Kim Jongin's every sexy moans and whisper of sweetness that assures me. His heated touch that awaken a monster deep inside of me.. I can still feel him on every inch of my skin.

I open the door to our dorm only to be welcome by the three of my members posting like a spy on a Hollywood movie. Jisoo Unnie is sitting on our fancy single couch with her legs crossed while Chaeyoung is sitting the couch's left arm rest and Lisa is standing on the right side raising her brows at me.

"Where have you been last night Unnie?" Lisa is the first to ask.

I stand straight on reflex, my forehead sweating while I avoid their eyes. How can I explain? How could I tell them? I wish I could keep this a secret but I knew I'll have to tell them eventually because I can't really keep a secret from my sisters.

But I couldn't tell them as of the moment.

"Uhm.. I.. uh.. just passed out outside the restaurant like before." Yeah, that happened to me already.

"What?" Jisoo Unnie glared at me, "I already warned you not to drink too much Jennie! What if someone saw you and take advantage of you?!" She's mad but I know that's because she cared for me.

Oh boy, I can already imagine what Jisoo Unnie's reaction would be once she found out about what happened between me and Kai. I don't know who she will kill first, me or Kai? Probably me.

"You passed out on the restaurant? I'm pretty sure I searched every corner of that restaurant but I didn't found you Unnie." I gulped when Rosé  squinted her eyes at me.

Why are they cornering me like this? I want to be swallowed by the floor and be a potato right now. I want to rest!

"M-maybe you missed a certain place." I didn't mean to stutter!

"Okay." I heave a sigh of relief when Rosé agrees. "But don't ditch me like that again Unnie, I am worried!"

"I'm sorry Chaeng.. promise not to do that again." I said guiltily, not just because I ditched her but also because I realized I ditched her for Jongin unintentionally.