14: FATHER

14: FATHER

***
K A I

"You're telling me that the two of you are not in real relationship?" Sehun raised his brow at me.

I sighed as I shook my head.

"We were forced by our companies' Bosses to pretend to be dating for publicity." But I don't feel like being forced anymore.

Infact, from the start, I don't think I'm forced at all.

"So you don't feel anything for Jennie?" Silence is my answer to Sehun's question.

I have. But I don't know what to name it. Like? Infatuation? Comfort? Or is it.. love? I'm confused.

"If you don't have any feelings for her, what's with the effort?" Sehun continues to throw questions at me, "you guys could have just confirm that you're dating and then wait until you could confirm your breakup. People will believe you guys, you don't have to date for real."

"Yeah.." we could have done that.

Confirm it and then not date at all but people will still believe that we are dating because we confirmed it, but then what's the fun with that? At least in our playdate I enjoy myself being with Jen.

"But you know Sehun.. all the efforts, all the sweet dates, all the teasing.. I enjoy every moments with her. Even if we both know that what we have will not lasts, at least me and Jen get to create a memory together that we knew would last forever." I finally find the right words to answer.

Sehun looked at me and patted my shoulder. It somehow gave me comfort. I just needed someone to know, because I need someone to talk to about my feelings. I feel like I need someone to tell me, to make my mind clear about my situation with a girl that is slowly creeping inside my system. The reason why I decided to tell our maknae about the real score between me and Jennie.

"You need to sort out your feelings then, Hyung." Sehun sighed heavily, "because I can tell that Jennie is a great girl. Don't hurt her or make her fall if you are not going to catch her at all. But if you know that you love her, then I support you guys."

It may not look like it, but Sehun gave the best romantic advise among my members even though he is the maknae of our group. It's really true that those who have no experience at all gave the best advice as if they are experts.

"You two make a great couple. I feel like watching a k-drama earlier when you are with Jennie." Sehun commented and winced. "I never felt so bitter." I can't help but laugh at his face.

At least, now, talking with Sehun made me think clearly.

I think I'm getting there.. and this, my sudden interest and fleeting feeling while talking about her is the proof. I'm already falling for Jennie Kim of BlackPink.

And this time, it's not just pretend.

***

J E N N I E

"Uwaa~ Kaipup! Am I your least favorite Aunt? Come here yahhh!" Kai barked before running away from Lisa who wants to pet him.

"What's wrong Kaipup?" Rosé looked down at Kai who hid behind her legs.

They call the puppy Kaipup because they don't want to be confuse and that's okay for me because I find it cute and somehow funny, Kaipup pfft!

"Guys! Lunch is ready!" Jisoo Unnie shouted at the our two maknaes that are busy babying my cute child.

I am assisting Unnie with our foods when I felt my phone's vibration. I was about to look at who it is when my eyes landed on the calendar and froze when I realize what day it is today. How could I forgot?