05: HAPPINESS

05: HAPPINESS

***

J E N N I E

Eversince I was young I have dream of having the sweetest most loving boyfriend in the world when I grew up, no one could actually blame me because it is every little girl's dream.

To found a Prince that will make our fairytale come true.

But as I grew up, I focus on my career. I have been drown by training and passion to debut, all my childhood fantasies were replace by the sea of blinks making a huge pink wave of lightstick as I sing with other blackpink members.. I have no idea what being with someone, dating, would feel like.

Exovelvetfangirlonly: Jennie doesn't deserve to be with Kai!

JONGINREALREALGF: How dare you steal Kai from me Jennie Kim! You slvt!

KAI4REVERMYLOVES: Jennie is a bitch, how dare she seduce Jongin?!

Dating.. fake dating EXO kai, isn't actually a fairytale. I gain a lot of hate from his fans. They hate me and accuse me of things that I am not.

It's not that it affects me much. I have been a k-pop punching bag eversince I debut.. I got used to all the hate as time passes by, every words every hate that they threw at me for dating their idol doesn't even sting.

Chanyeol'sRose: I love Kai and Jennie being together! They are meant to be! STFU haters!

I smiled as I read Rośe's secret obvious fan account that fans doesn't know because duh, it's obvious. Fans doesn't really dwell on about the things that are really obvious. They over-speculated things that they can not see what's right infront of their eyes.

They don't even know that Rośe is an EXO-L and her bias is Chanyeol but they are shipping her with BTS Jungkook and Jimin. How funny.

And they are shipping Suho with my bestfriend from Red Velvet, Irene when Suho is with Jisoo Unnie.

It's funny when people could only guess what's happening around us, in our daily life. Who's with who, and what do we really do. But before I debut as the Main Rapper of Blackpink, as Jennie Kim.

I'm just Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a simple girl studying in New Zealand.

Now, I'm an idol. And everyone is keeping an eye on my every move. As if they are ready to break my neck if I do one wrong move.

It sucks. But I love being me. I'm not me if I'm not Jennie Kim of Blackpink, if I'm not with Jisoo Unnie, with Rośe, and with Lisa. I wouldn't give up myself just because there are people who hate me.

What matters are the people who love  me.

My phone beeped.. a text from Kai.

[From Sexy Beast:

(Let's date? I'll fetch you tonight 😘)]

I'll be in a lot of trouble once he found out his contact name on my phone, I pouted to stop myself from smilling..

Yes, my relationship with Kai isn't a fairytale.. I know it will never be a happy ending. But it is a moment in my life that I'm sure I will never forget. Like a sweet melody that will forever be carved in my memory.

[To Sexy Beast:

(Okay.) ]

I lazily stood up from my bed and change. I opted for a high waisted mom jeans with a simple white t-shirt from channel and a brown cardigan jacket. I style my hair in a messy bun before I got out of my room and saw Rośe playing with her guitar on the living room.