Chapter 3

(Blake's POV)

Ozpin didn't say anything about this. We have to get past (Y/N). I got my weapon ready.

(Y/N): I guess I'll make things fair and tell you all my semblance.

He's going to tell us? That isn't the best strategy, but I'll take it.

(Y/N): I call it "Pure Evolution". I can manipulate my body to adapt to any situation.

A pair of bird wings grew out of his back. He flew up into the air. I fired some bullets at him. He dodged them.

Ruby: Let's get out of here!

Jaune: I like that idea!

Everyone started to run. We all went into the forest.

Yang: I say we can take him out.

Weiss: If we get rid of him, we can make it back without a worry.

Jaune: Did you not hear what his semblance is? He can adapt to anything we throw at him.

Nora: Oh come on. We just have to hit him really hard.

I heard leaves shaking. I looked behind me and saw (Y/N) flying through a tree.

(Y/N): You all aren't going anywhere!

He rushed at me and tried to attack me. I used my semblance and dodged. (Y/N) tried to kick me, but I dodged again. I saw Yang rushing him from the side, getting ready to punch him. (Y/N)'s left eye looked at Yang and caught her fist.

(Y/N): Eyes like a chameleon. You like it?

I saw the orange haired girl behind (Y/N). She slammed her hammer on his back, slamming him into the ground.

Nora: Let's get going!

Everyone started to run again. I looked behind me and saw (Y/N) get up. He stretched and groaned.

(Y/N): That hurt.

He started to run at us. He's really fast and is catching up to us quick.

Blake: He's coming!

He grabbed onto the orange haired girl and held her tightly.

Ren: Nora!

(Y/N)'s body started to produce electricity from his body.

Nora: That's a bad move!

(Y/N): Huh?

Nora gained pink electricity around her body. Nora got out of (Y/N)'s grasp and swung her hammer into (Y/N)'s stomach, launching him into the air.

Nora: I did it! I'm still queen of the castle!~

Everyone just stood there for a bit.

Ren: You'll get used to it.

Jaune: Can we go now?

Ruby: Yep.

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

(Time Skip)

Everyone made it back to Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: I see you have returned with the Relics. Congrats.

Glynda: It's been fourteen minutes and fifty seconds since you have collected your Relics. Looks like (Y/N) doesn't pass.

Him stopping us was his initiation test? Now I kinda feel bad. I heard the sound of wings flapping. I looked over and saw (Y/N) flying, while carrying four students, over here. He went over to Ozpin.

Cardin: Let go of us, bird brain!

(Y/N): Just wait. Geez. After saving you from Grimm, I thought you'd be more grateful.

He dropped the four students on the ground and looked at Ozpin.

Ozpin: Looks like the rest of the students are here. Glynda, how long has it been?

Glynda: It's been... Fifteen minutes and twelve seconds.

Ozpin: Congrats (Y/N). You passed.

(Y/N): It was easy.

He started to walk off. He stopped by Nora and looked at her.

(Y/N): Next time, don't hit me so hard.

Nora: There will be a next time?!

She asked in excitement. (Y/N) sighed and looked at me.

(Y/N): Can you do me a favor?

Blake: A favor?

(Y/N): Yeah. I want to talk to you later. Just find me when you want to talk.

He continued to walk to Beacon. I thought about what and why he would want to talk. I might as well. It can't be that serious anyway.

(Time Skip)

I was assigned to a team with Ruby, Weiss, and Yang. We are all in our dorm room. I thought about what (Y/N) needed. I sighed and went to the dorm room door.

Ruby: Where are you going?

Blake: (Y/N) wants to talk to me. I'm just curious about what he wants to talk about.

I opened the door and walked out. I closed the door.

(Y/N): You ready to talk?

I jumped and looked next to me to see (Y/N) standing next to me.

Blake: How did you find me?

(Y/N): Well... You know how dogs have really good smelling?

I'm going to ignore the fact he used my scent to find me.

Blake: What do you want to talk about?

He pointed at my bow on my head.

(Y/N): Why are you hiding your ears?

I tackled him and held himself against the wall. I put my hand over his mouth.

Blake: How do you know?

He grabbed my arm and removed my hand from his mouth.

(Y/N): I used heat seeking vision back in the forest to find everyone and I saw you had cat ears under your bow.

Blake: Listen. I don't want you snooping around in my personal life.

(Y/N): Ok ok. I get it, I'm sorry. I won't tell anyone, I promise.

Blake: You better.

I let go of him. I walked back into my dorm room.

Yang: What happened? We all heard a thud.

Ruby: Is everything alright?

Blake: Yeah.

(Readers POV)

I just looked at the door. That couldn't have gone any worse. I started to walk down the hall.

(Y/N): Great. I just made Blake hate my guts now.

I started to think about what I could've done different. At least a million ways I could've done that better. I thought about how to fix this.

(Y/N): I know.

I used my semblance and a pair of cat ears popped out on the top of my head. Maybe having a life of a Faunus will help me understand Blake better.

(Y/N): I just have to hope that this idea works and doesn't end up like the rest of my ideas.

(Chapter 3 end)