Chapter 34

(Readers POV)

My eyes slowly started to open. I tried to look around, but it's dark. I made my eyes able to see in the dark. I'm in some sort of dungeon. I tried to move, but I'm chained to a wall.

(Y/N): Where am I?

I saw a door open, letting light flood into the room, and a man with brown hair and a scorpion tail walked in.

Tyrian: Look who finally woke up from their nap.

I looked at myself and my skin and hair are back to normal.

(Y/N): Where am I?!

Tyrian: Oh, no need to be feisty. I'm here to take you to someone special.

He said in some weird poetic voice. I tried to get out of my chains. The man got in front of me. He put a blade that's on his arm up to my neck and smiled like an insane person.

Tyrian: I said no need to be feisty, or do you not want to see tomorrow? It's in your best interest to comply.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Tyrian: Who I am doesn't matter. Our Goddess wants a word with you.

He grabbed the chains and yanked the chains off the wall.

Tyrian: Let's get going.

He started to walk away, while holding the chains. I got forced to follow him. We walked out of the dungeon and entered in a big hallway. I looked around. This place looks like a castle.

Tyrian: I think we should know each other a bit better. My name is Tyrian.

(Y/N): ...

Tyrian: Don't be rude, I'm trying to become friends.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're leading me to someone while I'm in chains. Total besties right now.

I thought about what to do. Tyrian has his back towards me. I smiled to myself, getting ready to sneak attack him. Tyrian's scorpion tail moved up to my neck, causing me to stop. He looked back at me.

Tyrian: Hahaha. Trying to be a sneaky snake, are you? Don't try it!

This dude is starting to scare me. I just nod my head. We continued to walk and we went through a pair of double doors, revealing a huge room with a lot of windows. There's a huge table made out of some kind of purple crystal. There's a woman sitting on a throne from across the table. It's the same woman that came out of Emerald. I started to sense energy from her. It's like Ozpin's, but slightly different.

Salem: Tyrian. I see you brought our guest. You may leave us.

Tyrian: Yes, my Goddess.

Tyrian let go of my chains and walked out the room, closing the doors behind him.

Salem: You may come closer.

This is weird. Who is this woman? I slowly walked towards her. After getting about a yard away from her, she put her hand up. I stopped in my tracks. Her red and black eyes staring into mine. Her eyes slightly widened.

Salem: I heard some... Interesting things about you.

(Y/N): You have? I hope the things were flattering.

Salem: What's your name?

(Y/N): It's (Y/N).

Salem: (Y/N)? What a fine name. My name is Salem.

Salem? Salem?! After hearing that name, I remembered Ozpin's words all the way back from Beacon.

Ozpin: Because Salem is the reason your family went missing.