Chapter 33

(Readers POV)

I rushed over to Cinder. She tried to make another sword, but I interrupted her with a punch to the face.

Cinder: Hazel! Help me kill this brat!

Hazel: ...Fine.

I saw the big man run at me. He reeled his fist back and tried to punch me. I caught his fist in my hand and I kicked him in the stomach. He didn't flinch and grabbed my leg and slamming me into the ground.

(Y/N): You're quite the strong one!

I don't know what happened to me, but I'm starting to enjoy it! I punched Hazel's arm, trying to get him to let go off my leg. He didn't flinch from my attacks. Just what's up with this guy? He picked me up and slammed me down to the ground again. I spat out some acid on Hazel's arm. He let go of my leg and looked at the acid. He shook it off, revealing the part where the acid was is now pink.

Hazel: Interesting...

Ozpin: (Y/N)!

I looked over at the new kid. Ozpin's voice came out of him. I can tell Ozpin's power is inside him. So he is Ozpin.

Ozpin: His semblance let's him not feel pain!

(Y/N): Not feel pain?

I started to laugh to myself. If I just get one good hit in, then I can kill him.

(Y/N): Thanks for telling me, Ozpin.

Hazel's eyes immediately went over to look at the new kid. His hands started to shake.

Hazel: Ozpin? You...

He reached into his pockets and pulled out some electrical Dust crystals.

Hazel: It was you. You were the one that sent Gretchen to her death!

He stabbed the crystals in his shoulders, causing electricity to course through his arms.

Hazel: I didn't want to kill anyone today, but that changed. Your blood will be on my hands!

Hazel rushed at the new kid. I rushed in front of him. Hazel punched me in the stomach, sending me into a wall. I felt the electricity move through my body, making me unable to move for a second.

(Y/N): You just sealed your fate!

Now I'm really pissed! I grew a pair of wings behind me. The feathers being pure black. I flew over at Hazel and kicked the back of his head. Flew up into the air, getting out of his range. Qrow ran over and slashed at Hazel.

Qrow: Bird brain! Go and handle Cinder! Me and Oz can handle this guy!

I just looked at Qrow. I turned around and flew at Cinder. The flame from her eyes grew bigger and she flew at me. I kicked her in the stomach. She roared in anger and made several shards of black glass in the air. She sent them at me. I dodged them and grabbed one. I threw the one back at Cinder, making her dodge it. I flew over to her and punched her down into the statue in the middle of the room. The statue got destroyed. I looked down and there's a hole.

(Y/N): What?

Raven: Vernal! Come on!

The blacked haired woman and a short haired woman jumped down the hole. Now that I think about it, that black haired woman looked a lot like Yang.

(Y/N): That hole leads somewhere. Wait...

It must be like Beacon. It must lead to some kind of vault. I looked down and saw Hazel punch Ozpin. I flew down and tried to kick Hazel. He turned around and grabbed my leg. He slammed me into the ground again. I tried to get up, but he grabbed the back of my head, slamming it down, and cracking the floor below me.

Hazel: Is this what you want Ozpin?! Another child to die because of you?!

The electricity coming from his hand traveled into my head. I shouted in pain. I looked over and Nora came flying at Hazel, trying to hit him with her hammer. Hazel grabbed Nora with his other arm and slammed her down next to me. Nora gained sparks in her eyes and she put her hand on Hazel's arm. She stood up and threw Hazel down to the ground.

Nora: Yeah! How do you like it?!

Hazel got up and tried to punch Nora. Nora reeled her hammer back and swung it into Hazel's stomach, sending him outside of Haven Academy. I looked outside and saw Adam with a spotlight on him. I felt my blood start to boil. I flew outside at Adam. I grabbed the back of his head and kneed his face.

Blake: (Y/N)?!

I looked over and saw Blake with an army of other Faunus.

Adam: Let go of me!

I kicked Adam down and stepped on his back, keeping him down on the ground. I looked around and the White Fang members just looked at me, frozen with fear.

Adam: Hazel! Help me!

I looked over at Hazel. He stood up and cracked his knuckles.

Hazel: This... Is your business. Not mine. Fix it.

Hazel turned around and rushed back inside of Haven Academy.

Adam: You won't get away with this!

(Y/N): Stay down. I want my revenge for what you did to me back at Beacon.

I reached down and grabbed one of Adam's arm. I pulled it back and got ready to rip it off.

Blake: (Y/N)!

I looked up at Blake. She looked at me with worry in her eyes.

Blake: That isn't necessary.

(Y/N): Whatever.

I kicked Adam to Blake, where he landed on his stomach in front of her. I looked at all the White Fang members.

(Y/N): You all should surrender, or I'll make sure you don't live long enough to regret not surrendering.

They all shook in fear and nodded their heads, putting their guns down.

(Y/N): Blake. You take care of this.

Blake: Ok. Just be careful.

I ran back at Haven Academy. I ran up behind Hazel and stabbed my finger into his back. I smiled to myself and start to release acid from the finger inside his back. Hazel punched me away. I didn't get much acid inside him, but it should be more than enough.

(Y/N): I've won.

Hazel: What do you mean by that?

I just smiled at Hazel.

(Y/N): You'll see.

Hazel saw some acid dripping from my finger. His eyes went wide. I think he just realized his death is here. Hazel punched himself in the stomach over and over again. My acid inside his body came out of the hole in his back because of the force of his punches.

(Y/N): He countered my acid?!

Hazel ran at me and punched me in the gut. He grabbed the back of my head and pinned me down to the floor. I was about to attack him, but I looked up and saw Yang emerge from the hole that the statue hid. She's holding a golden lamp with blue highlights.

Ozpin: The Relic...

Relic? I'm guessing that's something important.

Ruby: We did it!

Emerald: No... Cinder...

Tears came out of Emerald's eyes. She put her hands on her head and started to scream. The area got covered in black smoke and a form of a woman came out of Emerald. The woman started to move. She has pure white skin and hair, just like me. She screamed at everyone. I tried to stand up, but Hazel is still on top of me.

Hazel: I believe Salem would like to have a word with you.

He raised my head and slammed it on the ground one more time. The impact of hitting the floor making me unconscious.

(Chapter 33 end)