Chapter 47

(Readers POV)

I walked over to my mom's room. I knocked on the door, waiting for a response. The door opened, showing my mother.

Salem: Sweetie, glad to see you came.

(Y/N): You asked me to do something for you?

Salem: Yes. I need you to find a certain someone for me.

(Y/N): Who is it?

Salem: I want you to find someone with silver eyes. I'm hoping to do some experiments. Go and get Tyrian to help you capture this person, he's very skilled at it. I'm sure you can learn something from him.

I sighed. Why does it have to be with Tyrian? I would rather take Mercury or Emerald or even my Grimm puppy as a helper, but it's what mother wants.

(Y/N): Right. I'll get this done.

Mother smiled at me and patted my head.

Salem: How sweet of you.

I walked away and went to find Tyrian. I walked into the training room and saw him slashing through several Grimm at once. I took a step forward, making Tyrian immediately turn around and put his tail near my neck.

Tyrian: Oh, you startled me! Trust me, I don't want to hurt you.

He brought his tail back and smacked it.

Tyrian: I tend to get... Hostile when I practice up on my killing techniques.

(Y/N): I don't care what you do. Listen, because I'm only saying this once.

Tyrian sat down and rested his head on his hands.

(Y/N): Mother wants us to locate someone with silver eyes.

Tyrian: Oh, that sounds like fun! I get to do a mission with my goddess's little birdie!

He stood up and acted like he couldn't contain his excitement. I genuinely can't tell if he's acting or being genuine.

Tyrian: Come on! Let's not waste any time!

He picked me up and put me on his back, giving me a piggy back ride. He dashed out of the room and ran down the hall. He ran out of the front doors, going outside. He ran up to a cliff and jumped off it. I quickly made a pair of wings, making the both of us fly.

(Y/N): You can warn me when you're about to do that.

Tyrian: In a fight, you won't always have time to warn someone. Now to think. If I was someone my goddess wants, where would I be?

Im getting weirded out by him calling my mother "goddess" and him calling me "bird".

(Y/N): Can you stop calling-

Tyrian: I know! Do you know where a lot of people are in one spot that the two of us can go to that wouldn't look suspicious?

I thought about a location that I know that matches that description. I opened my mouth to say something, but Tyrian cut me off.

Tyrian: That's right, Menagerie. Now onward! We cannot let goddess wait!

I have half a mind to drop him right now.

(Menagerie)

Me and Tyrian are walking the streets of Menagerie. We both are wearing cloaks, in case we get recognized.

Tyrian: This place is nice for hiding bodies-

I elbowed him, making him quiet down.

(Y/N): Don't say stuff like that. We don't want to raise suspicion.