Chapter 9

(Readers POV)

I looked around at all the White Fang members pointing their guns at me. What am I going to do? They started to shoot at me. I used my semblance and grew two extra pairs of arms. I caught all the bullets with my six hands. Everyone looked at me, either scared or shocked.

(Y/N): Surprised? That's the least I can do.

I threw all the bullets back the the White Fang members. The bullets hit them, knocking them out.

Roman: Yeah... You don't see that everyday.

I got rid of the extra arms and ran at Roman. He pointed his cane at me and fired a bullet. I kicked the bullet straight up into the air. I saw Blake behind Roman.

Blake: He's mine!

Blake slashed at Roman. Roman was able to dodge and tried to hit Blake with his cane. Blake used her semblance and Roman hit her shadow, while the real Blake is about to crash into me.

(Y/N): Get ready Blake!

I put my hands up. Blake landed her feet on my hands and jumped off of my hands, heading straight for Roman. Blake kicked Roman, knocking him into a container. I ran up to Blake.

(Y/N): That was pretty cool.

Blake: This will be over quickly.

Roman looked up and smiled to himself. He pointed his cane up and shot at something. I quickly looked up and saw a huge container being held by a crane. The bullet Roman fired hit the support, causing the container to fall.

Blake: Get out of there!

I saw Blake jump back.

(Y/N): I'm gonna catch it!

I put my hands up. I caught the container. It's really heavy, way heavier than I thought. I felt my knees about to give out. I used my semblance to give myself huge muscles. I gently put the container down. I took a deep breath, my muscles went back to normal size.

Roman: Keep your eyes on the prize.

I saw Roman about to shoot at me.

Ruby: Hey!

Me, Blake, and Roman looked over to see Ruby, with her scythe ready, standing on a rooftop.

Roman: Well, hello, Red! Isn't it past your bedtime?

I saw a girl with orange hair walk up to Ruby.

Penny: Ruby, are these people your friends?

Ruby: Penny, get back!

Roman quickly shot at Ruby. The bullet hit Ruby, exploding on contact and knocking Ruby back. The Penny girl glared at Roman. She jumped off the rooftop and landed by some containers.

Ruby: Penny, wait! Stop!

Penny: Don't worry, Ruby. I'm combat ready!

Multiple floating swords appeared behind Penny. I saw more White Fang members rush at Penny. She sent some of her blades at them, knocking them away.

(Y/N): She's strong.

I jumped away. I really don't want to get caught in the crossfire. I saw three more bullheads show up. Penny's blades started to spin around in front of her. A green laser beam came out of the blades, cutting the bullheads in half.

(Y/N): Was that her semblance?

This is strange. This Penny girl doesn't have a normal scent. I started to use heat seeking vision. She doesn't have a normal heat signature.It's definitely not a normal heat signature. Now I get it, she's a robot.

(Y/N): Who made her?

The pieces of the bullheads fell down on a stack of crates, causing an explosion. I looked around and didn't see Roman anywhere.

(Y/N): Crap! He got away!

(Time Skip)

A bunch of cops showed up and looked around the area. Me, Penny, Blake, and Ruby are sitting on some boxes. I heard footsteps. I looked over and saw Weiss and Yang coming towards us.

Ruby: Hey Weiss and Yang.

Weiss: This is where you were, Blake?

Yang: Why didn't you tell us you were going to the docks to stop bad guys? I wanted in on the action.

Weiss: When you didn't show back up at the dorm, we searched for you forever!

Blake: I'm sorry, I was just-

Weiss: I don't want to hear it. If something this big comes up again, come to your teammates for help. And not some...

She looked directly at me.

Weiss: Someone I don't fully trust yet.

Well, at least she has some trust in me. Blake smiled at Weiss and nodded her head.

Blake: Of course.

Tonight has been a wild night.

(Y/N): Hey Ruby.

Ruby: Yeah, (Y/N)?

I grew four more arms. Everyone, but Blake, looked at me shocked.

(Y/N): High five?

Ruby: So cool!

Ruby started to high five all my hands. I looked around and noticed that Penny is gone.

(Y/N): Wait... Where did Penny go?

Everyone else looked around.

Ruby: I guess she went home.

Blake: I think we should head back to Beacon. It is getting late.

Yang: I don't want to go yet. I still want to kick some butt.

Weiss: You can kick some butt in your dreams tonight.

I can't wait to go back to Beacon and get some sleep. It feels like I have the energy of a sloth right now, and I'm not even using my semblance to do that.

(Chapter 9 end)