Chapter 16

(Readers POV)

I heard my alarm clock going off. I opened my eyes and groaned. I turned the clock off and forced myself out of bed. I looked around my room and I don't see Blake anywhere.

(Y/N): I guess she went back to her dorm after I fell asleep.

I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I thought about how to spend my day, other than train with Ozpin.

(Y/N): Maybe team RWBY would like to hang out.

I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower. The water feels nice on my skin. I can hear a knocking on my dorm door.

(Y/N): In a second!

I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel my waist. I got out the bathroom and went to the door. I opened it and saw Ozpin there.

Ozpin: Did I catch you at a bad time?

(Y/N): It's fine. Just let me get some clothes on.

Ozpin nodded. I closed the door and hurried to get clothes. I found some and quickly put them on. I went back to the door and opened it.

Ozpin: Good, you're ready. Let's get going.

I walked out of my room and we started to walk down the hallway.

Ozpin: It looks like something is bothering you. Do you want to talk about it?

(Y/N): Well... I ran into a group of students...

I looked around, making sure no one was around.

(Y/N): ...And I sensed the other half of the Fall Maiden power.

Ozpin looked around, making sure no one was nearby.

Ozpin: Are you positive?

I just nodded my head.

Ozpin: What do they look like, how many were in the group, and do they know you know?

(Y/N): I don't think telling you is a good idea.

Ozpin: What? Why not?

(Y/N): Because if I told you what they looked like, you will keep a close eye on them and they'll probably notice that and do something.

Ozpin thought about it and smiled at me.

Ozpin: Looks like your overthinking worked out. I do see your concerns. You want to take this the subtle way. You will be going back to class.

(Y/N): What?

Ozpin: You said you ran into them. If they don't see you in class, they'll get suspicious of you. Who ever they are, we have to make sure that they don't know you are onto them.

I nodded my head.

(Y/N): Guess I'll see you after class.

Ozpin: Now hurry along. You don't want to be late.

I continued to walk down the hall, leaving Ozpin behind.

(Time Skip)

I'm in Glynda's class. Pyrrha got done fighting all of team CRDL. She won pretty easily.

Glynda: Pyrrha Nikos is the winner. Congrats Miss Nikos, you should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, Professor.

Glynda: We have time for one more match.

She looked at the students.

Glynda: Ms. Belladonna?