Chapter 54

(Blake's POV)

Me, Yang, Jaune, Ren, and Oscar are following (Y/N) through the ginormous Grimm. He turned a corner, getting in front of a door.

(Y/N): This room is where the Relic is.

He looked back at us.

(Y/N): Be on guard.

He opened the door and we all walked into the room. In the center, we can see the Relic of Knowledge on a podium.

Jaune: There it is.

He tried to walk ahead, but (Y/N) put his arm out in front of Jaune, making him stop.

(Y/N): That is the Relic, but it's well guarded. The moment that Relic leaves that spot, the Grimm will notify mother at once.

Ozpin: And she'll do anything to get it back into her hands.

(Y/N) walked forward and got a closer look at the Relic.

(Y/N): Father. Tell me. How does one use the Relic of Knowledge?

Ozpin: You must say the name Jinn with the intention of asking it a question.

(Y/N): That's it?

Yang: The answers are true.

Blake: But it can only answer one more question.

(Y/N) looked back at the Relic for a moment. Most likely thinking about what to do next.

(Y/N): ...Hm?

He looked around the room.

Ren: Is something wrong?

(Y/N): Someone's in this room with us. I can hear their breathing.

We all got our weapons out and stayed on guard. (Y/N) looked around more and ran at the front door. He went to the right of it and punched something. What looked like glass shattering and Neo was standing there. (Y/N)'s fist was on her gut, making her gasp out.

Yang: Her again?!

(Y/N): You were listening to us, huh?

He went behind her and put her in a head lock.

(Y/N): After when you and Roman first escaped from me because of your semblance, I would make sure I'd never fall for it again.

Neo threw her head back, hitting (Y/N)'s nose. He flinched, making him let go of her.

(Y/N): Don't let her get away!

Me and Yang immediately dashed at Neo and attacked her, but she shattered.

Jaune: Where did she go?!

Everyone looked back and Neo is right by the Relic. She grabbed it and quickly disappeared.

Ozpin: That can't be good.

(Y/N): Crap! We need to get out of here now!

Everyone immediately ran out of the room, trying to find an exit. I can hear what sounds like distant crashing. I turned around and saw Grimm (Y/N) tear through one of the walls and started to run at us.

Blake: We have company!

(Y/N) immediately turned around and started to run at his Grimm self. They both punched each other in the face, making them both get knocked back by a couple feet. They both recovered and got ready to fight.

(Y/N): You definitely hit as hard as I do.

The Grimm (Y/N) looked at everyone and then started to run away, tearing through more walls.