Chapter 32

(Readers POV)

After what feels like forever, I finally made it to Haven Academy. I perched on the roof of the academy and got rid of my wings. It's nighttime, but I saw Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Qrow, and a new kid walking towards the building.

(Y/N): Why are they here at this time of night?

I started to feel something. It's the same energy that Ozpin had. I looked at back down at the group. Did I miss Ozpin?

(Y/N): No, wait. That new kid has his staff.

Is that kid Ozpin? I was about to jump down and ask, but they walked inside the building.

(Y/N): Weird. Something about this isn't right.

I started to sense something else. It's another magic energy source. Is there a maiden inside?

(Y/N): Cinder.

I clenched my teeth. I jumped down and landed at the front door. I slowly opened the door and peaked inside. I saw a black haired woman slash at the air with a sword, making a red portal. A fireball came out and hit Ruby, knocking her down. I saw Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, a short haired woman walk out.

Cinder: Hello boys and girls.

I was about to walk to stop all this, I felt a big hand grab my shoulder.

Hazel: Why are you snooping around?

Before I could turn around, I got thrown inside Have Academy, and landed on my chest near Ruby.

Ruby: (Y/N)?!

Qrow: Bird brain?

Hazel: The White Fang is prepping demolition and securing the school grounds. No one's getting in, and no one's getting out.

The White Fang is here?! How did I miss them?! The big man wearing green stepped on me, keeping me on the floor. I grabbed his leg and tried to move it, but it didn't budge. I can't believe it, this man is way stronger than Ghira.

Qrow: Raven, tell me... How long have you been with them?

Cinder: Aww, don't take it personally, little bird. Your sister was a recent addition. The lion on the other hand... Entrance into the Vytal Festival was a real treat, Leonardo's been sending Salem all sorts of information for a very, very long time. Isn't that right, professor?

Lionheart: Stop it...

Qrow: It was you... You sit on the Mistral Council. You had information on every Huntsman and Huntress in the Kingdom, and you gave it all to her?

Lionheart: I-

Qrow: I couldn't find any of them, because you let her kill them!

Cinder: Now, don't beat yourself up about it, Lionheart, I'm sure Tyrian and Hazel would've found them on their own eventually.

Jaune readied his sword and shield.

Jaune: What is wrong with you? How can you be so broken inside... To take so many lives, and then come here and rub it in our faces like it's something to be proud of?!

I can tell he's pissed about Cinder being here. Is he actually going to try to fight her? I need to stop him, or that idiot is going to get himself killed.

Jaune: ALL WITH THAT DAMN SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!!

Tears came out of his eyes. Everyone else readied their weapons.

Qrow: Everybody, stay calm!

Jaune: I'm going to make you pay for what you did! Do you hear me?!