Chapter 10

(Readers POV)

Me and team RWBY got back to Beacon.

(Y/N): Tonight was fun, Blake.

Blake: I guess.

Ruby: If you two ever do this kinda thing again, you need to take us with you. I want to see (Y/N) use his semblance to fight.

Team RWBY made it to their dorm room. I waved at them and walked away. I quietly made my way to my dorm. I checked the time.

(Y/N): It's not that late. I can watch an episode of a tv show or two.

I made it to my dorm and opened the door. I gently closed it. I turned my tv on. I flipped through some of the channels and found a nature documentary.

(Y/N): Mmm. Might as well.

I sat down on the floor and rested my back on my bed.

(The Next Morning)

Tv: The fungus, known as Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, will take over the ant's body, mind controlling the poor insect. The fungus will make the ant move to a more humid area so it can help the fungus grow.

(Y/N): Woah.

I heard a knock on my door. I got up and walked over to it. I opened it.

Ozpin: Hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey Ozpin. Why are you up so late?

Ozpin: Late? It's eight o'clock A.M.

I looked out my window and saw that it's day time. I sighed to myself. I heard Ozpin laugh.

Ozpin: First it's sleeping too much, now it's not sleeping at all.

(Y/N): Why do nature documentaries have to be so long?

Ozpin: They sure are interesting to watch. I'm here to get you to start your training.

He started to walk off. I followed him.

(Y/N): How much training are we going to be doing?

Ozpin: I was think about three hours a day.

Three?! We walked out of Beacon and made it to the backyard.

Ozpin: This is a pretty open area. While training, try to keep the mess to a minimum. We don't want to give Glynda a lot of work.

He walked a few yards away from me.

Ozpin: First, we will see where you stand when it comes to strength. Let's have a simple spar.

(Y/N): Alright.

I got into a fighting stance. Ozpin just held his mug up and took a sip from it, with his eyes closed. I ran over to him. I tried to punch him in the face, but he turned his head without looking.

(Y/N): Huh?!

Ozpin hit me with his cane, knocking me back. I quickly landed on my feet. I grew a pair of wings and flew up.

(Y/N): What should my next move be?

I asked myself. Ozpin opened his eyes and looked up at me. He just smiled at me, waiting for me to make the next move. I dive bombed down at Ozpin.

(Y/N): Take this!

I started to spin around. I put one of my legs out, getting ready to kick as hard as I can. I kicked at Ozpin. I felt my kick connect. A bunch of dust from the ground covered the area. I used my wings and blew all the dust away. I didn't see Ozpin anywhere.

(Y/N): Where did he go?!

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Ozpin standing there.