Chapter 22

(Readers POV)

Port: It is now time for the two versus two matches!

Everyone started to cheer. I can't wait for these matches. I looked next to me, seeing Blake sitting right by me. An idea popped into my mind.

(Y/N): Hey Blake.

Blake: What?

(Y/N): Do you want some popcorn?

Blake: Sure.

I made sure she wasn't looking at me. I made a third arm and camouflaged it. I made it grow in length. I found someone holding a bucket of popcorn and wasn't paying attention. I quietly grabbed it and brought my third arm back to me. I grabbed the bucket with my original hands and got rid of arm number three.

(Y/N): I got some popcorn.

Blake looked over and reached for a handful of popcorn.

Blake: Thanks.

(Y/N): It wasn't that hard. Didn't even have to get up for it.

Blake stopped her hand holding the popcorn that she was about to eat. She looked at me with a concerned look.

Blake: What do you mean by that?

I let out a nervous laugh.

Man: Where did my popcorn go?!

I felt myself froze. Blake gave me a cold glare. She threw the popcorn at me. I think she figured out what I did. I took a handful of popcorn and put it in my mouth.

Blake: (Y/N)! Did you really-

(Y/N): Hey look!

I made a laser from my finger tip and put it on Blake's arm. She looked at her arm and saw the red dot. I got rid of the laser.

Blake: Where did it go?

(Y/N): I don't know.

Blake looked around her, trying to find the red dot. I let out a sigh of relief. I was about to get slapped again. I saw a pair of hands come out from behind me. Before I could turn around, the hands covered my eyes.

Ruby: Guess who?

I raised my hand and made an eye on the palm of my hand. Ruby looked at it and smiled.

(Y/N): Is it Weiss?

Ruby: You can see me and you still get it wrong?!

(Y/N): Looks like I couldn't guess who it was.

Blake: Hey Ruby. Did you see a red dot anywhere?

Ruby: Uh... No. Why?

Ruby removed her hands from my eyes.

Ruby: Do you two know why there is an angry guy talking about popcorn?

(Y/N): Nope. No idea whatsoever.

Blake: Wait. You took-

(Y/N): Ruby! You want to see another trick?!

Ruby: Do I?! I'd love to see one!

I threw a piece of popcorn into the air. I opened my mouth and launched my tongue out, like a frog, and used it to grab the popcorn in the air. I brought my tongue back into my mouth.

Ruby: Wow! Amazing!

I looked at Blake and smirked.

(Y/N): I can do more than that with my tongue.~

Blake's face went a deep red color. She buried her face in her hands, trying to hide herself from any more embarrassment. I laughed to myself. I looked at Ruby and she looked confused.