Chapter 53

(Blake's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that (Y/N) is still holding everyone. Everyone else is still asleep. I looked out a nearby window and saw that the sun is setting. I let out a sigh, knowing that we're still safe from Hound. I laidback, resting my head on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Blake: I'm still with you.

I closed my eyes about to fall back asleep, but the ground started to shake. I opened my eyes again and quickly woke everyone else up. They all groaned and rubbed their eyes.

Oscar: What's happening?

Ren: Is the ground shaking?

Yang: Can't we just rest a day without something bad happening?

(Y/N): Let's get out just incase this shed collapses.

(Y/N) grabbed everyone and ran out the shed. I looked down at the ground and saw a crack form.

Blake: (Y/N)! Back up!

He stopped running and took a few steps back. The crack in the ground got bigger, revealing a huge river of black sludge. (Y/N) put everyone down to the ground as we saw the black sludge flow down.

Yang: It's a river... Of Grimm.

I looked over at everyone else and they seem horrified. I saw (Y/N) clench his fists.

(Y/N): Why does this anger me so much?

Oscar put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Oscar: You just need to calm down.

I looked down at the black sludge and saw (Y/N)'s face form in it, scaring me. I jumped back a little bit and let out a small scream. (Y/N), Oscar, Jaune, Yang, and Ren all looked at me with concern.

Yang: Blake?

(Y/N): What made you jump like that?

Blake: ...Nothing.

Jaune: We shouldn't just stand around. We have to get back to Mantle. It looks like the river is heading towards it.

Ren: Right.

Everyone started to run were the river is going, but (Y/N) stayed back with me.

(Y/N): Yeah... I saw it too. Myself.

Blake: Let's just catch up with the others.

(Y/N) nodded his head as we started to run towards the others. I looked over at (Y/N). I can see a certain look in his eyes. A look that I know means he is going to do something reckless.

Blake: What do you have planned?

(Y/N): Can you really read me that easily?

Blake: It's not that hard to understand you.

(Y/N): Heh, guess you got that right. Sadly.

He coughed a little and then looked ahead.

(Y/N): I'm going to face mother.

Blake: What?! There's no way you could beat her! Especially since there is a you helping her now!

(Y/N): I know it sounds stupid, but there's just this feeling in my body. A feeling that I have to do what I think is right.

I looked at him with concern. He looked over at me. I started to have a feeling in my body. I don't know why, but it must be the same feeling (Y/N) is feeling.

Blake: If you are going to face your mother, then I'll be there with you.

His eyes went wide for a moment before he smiled at me.