Epilogue

(Readers POV) (A Couple Months Later)

Me, mother, father, and Blake are all walking together. We all were about to bring the four Relics back together and bring back the gods. I looked over at mother and I can see the nervousness on her face. We all made it to an open field.

Ozpin: Is everyone ready?

(Y/N): I am.

Blake: So am I.

Ozpin: Salem?

She looked down at the ground.

Salem: ...I'm scared. You said that if they didn't find faith in the people, then we will all be wiped out.

(Y/N): Mother... I'm scared about that too, but there are some risks you have to be willing to take.

She looked at me. I smiled at her, which made her smile back.

Salem: You are right sweetie. Let's do it.

I brought out three of the Relics and father brought out the last one. The four Relics started to float in the air together. A bright light appeared, making everyone shield their eyes from it. I don't know what's happening, but I can feel this presence appear. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed the light has disappeared. I looked up and saw two large figures, one made out of light and the other made out of darkness.

(Y/N): It's them...

Mother, father, and Blake all looked and saw the two gods standing in front of us.

God of Light: Ozma. It would appear you have completed your task.

God of Darkness: You.

He said while looking at mother. She took a step back as a drop of sweat appeared from her forehead.

God of Darkness: It looks like you haven't aged a day since we last saw you.

Blake: So these are the Brothers?

God of Light: That is right young lady. We have been brought back to judge humanity to see if it deserves the gifts we have given it.

They looked at mother. I can tell that her heart is about to explode.

God of Light: Salem.

I stepped forward, actually managing to take a step closer to the two gods that stood in front of me.

(Y/N): Please, you two must know that she isn't the same woman you knew all those years ago. The woman known as Salem is my mother and I will be the first to say that she is now a kind and gentle soul.

God of Darkness: Oh really child? How can you be so sure of such?

(Y/N): Because I saw it first hand. I had to save her from the clutches of the Grimm that once held her captive and the first thing she did once she was freed was help me and my father help erase the Grimm that held her.

Ozpin: It is all true. Who you see is the woman that I love with all my heart.

God of Light: Hmm...

God of Darkness: How can we be so sure that she won't take what we give for granted?

Salem: ...P-Please. Spare my family their lives. If I can not prove myself as changed, then you may take my life. I would give you that if it meant that my family isn't harmed.

God of Light: The words you speak are truly from the heart, I can feel it. It seems that you really have changed your selfish ways.

God of Darkness: Hahaha! You are all lucky, or you wouldn't live enough to regret us coming back!