Chapter 20

(Readers POV)

Today is the start of the Vytal Festival Tournament! I'm watching team RWBY's fight with team ABRN.

(Y/N): Come on team RWBY! You can do it!

I shouted from the seats. I looked over and saw team JNPR a few seats away from me. I got up and went up to them.

(Y/N): Hey guys.

Jaune: Hey (Y/N). How are you doing?

(Y/N): I'm doing fine. I hope you four are enjoying the tournament so far.

Pyrrha: It's so much fun to watch and cheer your friends on.

Nora: Take their heads!

I see Nora is very... Supportive of her friends. I continued to watch the fight. I saw that team ABRN only have three members left. Blake threw one end of her weapon at Yang. She caught it. Yang started to run and get a lot of momentum. Blake whipped Yang at the three members. Yang punched all three of them at once, knocking them out of the arena.

Yang: Yes!

Port: And that's the match! Team RWBY is victorious!

Everyone in the crowd started to cheer. Blake looked around and saw me. I gave her a thumbs up, causing her to smile and wave at me. Team RWBY walked out of the arena.

Jaune: That was a great fight.

(Y/N): Yeah it was. Let's go congratulate them.

Team JNPR nodded and they stood up from their seats.

(The Fairgrounds)

Me and team JNPR are walking around the fairgrounds, looking for team RWBY.

Nora: I'm getting hungry.

(Y/N): We still have to find Ruby and her team.

Nora: But I can't search with an empty stomach.

Ren: We should get something to eat. I'm getting hungry too.

Jaune: That sounds like a good idea. What should we get to eat?

I looked around at the many different stands that are selling food. I saw one selling noddles.

(Y/N): You all in the mood for noodles?

Pyrrha: Noodles sounds great right now.

Jaune: Yeah, I can go for some.

(Y/N): Looks like we're getting noodles.

Me and team JNPR walked over to the noodle stand and we all ordered a bowl. The old man quickly made the bowls and gave us to them.

(Y/N): That was quick.

Were these bowls already made? I'm now having second thoughts about eating this. Jaune pulled out his wallet and paid for the meal. I was about to eat my noodles, but I heard talking to my right.

Yang: This is the place.

Team RWBY walked up to the food stand. They noticed me and everyone else here.

Yang: Hey guys. Did you like the show we put on?

Nora: I'd give it a seven out of ten. There should've been more bloodshed.

Ren: I don't think there was any bloodshed.

Nora: Six out of ten.

(Y/N): I liked it.

Jaune: You four were amazing!

Ruby: Oh stop it. It wasn't that impressive.

Team RWBY sat down and ordered their food. Blake nodded at the old man and he went through a door. He came out of the other door and put a bowl filled with fish and noodles in front of Blake. Blake gained stars in her eyes and she started to drool out of her mouth. I think I can hear her heart beat.