Chapter 8

(Readers POV)

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I'm on the floor, next to my bed.

(Y/N): Why do I have to roll in my sleep?

I slowly got up and yawned. I checked my scroll and saw that classes are already over.

(Y/N): Oh crap! I slept in like crazy! All the teachers are going to let me have it, especially Glynda!

I went to my door and opened it. Ozpin is standing there, about to knock.

Ozpin: Hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): I'm sorry for sleeping in.

Ozpin: It's quite alright. Now that you know what you learned yesterday, you'll not be taking classes anymore and I will be training you.

(Y/N): Do you mean, like, right now?

Ozpin: We can start tomorrow. Does that fit in your schedule?

(Y/N): Uh, yeah.

Ozpin smiled at me and walked away. I swear, he just radiates with mystery. I can never tell what he's actually thinking.

(Y/N): At least I'm not taking classes anymore. But training with Ozpin might be worse.

I thought about what to do. I'm pretty hungry.

(Y/N): I need to find some good food.

I ran off to get something to eat.

(Blake's POV)

I'm turned a page of my book. I never saw (Y/N) in class today. He probably just slept in.

Ruby: Weiss. What do you prefer, cats or dogs?

Weiss: Well, I'd say I like dogs more.

Ruby: Do you have a pet dog?

Weiss: No. But I did always want one.

Yang: What about you Blake?

I looked up from my book and looked at Ruby, Weiss, and Yang.

Blake: I'm not much of an animal person.

They just stared at me.

Blake: What?

Yang: Never mind.

I looked out the window and saw (Y/N) laying down outside. I got confused. I'm going to check out what he is doing. I closed my book and got up.

Yang: Where are you going?

Blake: Just going to check on something. I'll be back in a bit.

I walked out the dorm and headed outside. Once I made it outside, I walked over to (Y/N). He noticed the shadow that I'm casting over him and looked up at me.

(Y/N): Hey Blake.

Blake: We're you out here all day?

(Y/N): Nah. I just slept in.

So I was right.

Blake: What are you doing out here?

(Y/N): Photosynthesizing.

Blake: Why?

(Y/N): I couldn't find anything good to eat, so I'm using my semblance to act like a plant to get my nutrients.

Blake: Oh. Is it effective?

(Y/N): I'd say so.

He sat up and stretched.

(Y/N): Do you need me for anything?

Blake: I do.

(Y/N): Oh man. This has to be important.