Chapter 15

(Readers POV)

Blake pulled out her scroll and made a group call with Ruby, Weiss, and Yang.

Blake: Everyone! If you can hear me, we need backup!

(Y/N): We are being chased by a giant robot!

I looked back at the Paladin and saw Roman inside of it, piloting it.

(Y/N): It's Roman Torchwick! He's inside of it!

Yang: Where are you guys?

I looked around and saw me and Blake are flying slightly above the roof of buildings. I saw the Paladin running over parked cars, completely flattening them.

Blake: We're in Vale right now! I can't tell what street we're on though!

I noticed a highway and flew to it. I tried to fly up higher, but it's really hard since I'm carrying Blake. I'm flying past cars, weaving in between them.

(Y/N): I hope you're team gets here quickly!

I looked back and saw Yang driving her bike. From what I can tell, Yang is a couple yards behind Roman. Blake jumped out of my arms and landed on a car.

Blake: Go back and help Yang!

(Y/N): Got it!

Blake started to jump from car to car. I flew back and tried to kick the Paladin. My kick didn't do much. The Paladin grabbed me with one of its hands. It threw me backwards. I closed my eyes and got ready for impact. I felt something grab my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Yang holding onto me.

Yang: You have to be careful.

(Y/N): Thanks for the catch.

I got on Yang's bike. Yang sped up, catching up with Roman. I saw Roman start to threw cars behind him, trying to hit me and Yang.

Yang: Hold on!

Yang moved her bike to the left, dodging the cars flying at us. I looked behind me, see the cars crash.

(Y/N): Holy crap! I hope the people in there are ok!

I need to stop this. I flapped my wings and flew straight at the Paladin. I landed on top of it and quickly used my camouflage, hiding myself so Roman can't see me.

(Y/N): Time to see the "Shocking" results!

Like an eel, strong electricity started to flow through my body. The electricity covered the entire Paladin, causing it to not move. It fell over and off the highway. It crashed down on the ground, causing me to fall off. I saw team RWBY jump down from the highway and next to me.

Blake: (Y/N)! Are you ok?!

I slowly got up and tried to give her a thumbs up. My arms aren't moving.

(Y/N): I'm fine. I think I got rid of most the electricity in my body. I can't move my arms.

I got rid of my wings and went back to my normal colors.

Ruby: For a second I thought you got out of that without a scratch.

Yang: Let's get Roman out of that big mech suit and pummel him!

Weiss: We can also get some more information out of him.

Yang and Weiss walked towards the Paladin. Roman came out of it.

Roman: Stupid piece of parts. Can't even take a few shocks.

I started to hear subtle footsteps. I started to use my heat seeking vision and I saw a short feminine figure walking towards Yang and Weiss, getting ready to attack them.