02 : crescent moon

" CRESCENT MOON "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YEOSANG!" A man with a black mullet named Choi San called out to the blond boy, busting open the door of his room.

"What, San? I was trying to take a nap." The blond boy was no other than Kang Yeosang. Yeosang is the famous handsome crowned prince of Aurora Kingdom, the heir of the throne.

"Can you please ask your parents if I can take my 3-day leave early? I know it's next week but we don't have any schedules this week anyway. Please, Yeosang!!"

Yeosang, who sat up from his laying position, rolled his eyes at the boy begging on his knees. "Yeah, whatever. You can leave tonight, I'm sure they won't mind."

"Great! Thank you, Sangie!" San rose from his knees before taking a hold of the latter's head and kissing it. He then skipped away to exit the prince's room.

Growing up, Yeosang had no one to be with. So when he found out he has a sister, Kang Yuri who was raised in another kingdom, and finally moving in in the same palace as him, he was more than delighted. But alas, to his luck, that happiness did not last long. Of course they were different; he liked arrows and swords while she liked baking and putting on makeup. And so when he met San at an early age of 18, they instantly clicked. He was close with the other assassins in San's team too, but he was the only one the same age as him, the others were either a year older or a year younger.

And just like that, they created a bond. A friendship that has last for half a decade and counting. Yeosang is forever thankful for San.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

Jiseol looked at herself in the mirror, grinning slightly. For once she was satisfied with how she looked. She was almost done getting ready for tonight's ball, just a few more details left. Tonight was princess Lee Sewon's birthday, exactly two weeks after the war. It definitely wasn't the safest idea to have an unexpected failed treaty two weeks before the birthday of Twilight's next successor and so Jiseol and the rest had to be on duty tonight to make sure nothing bad happens.

And so the four were getting ready in Jiseol's room, it seemed like her room was an unofficial headquarters for the four because for some reason it was always where they met up when for a group meeting. Wooyoung came up to Jiseol as he saw her struggle putting on a necklace.

"Let me help."

"Thanks,"

"Okay, can you help me now?" Wooyoung asked as he finished hooking the necklace.