07 : let's try again

" LET'S TRY AGAIN "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiseol ran to Yunho's room as if her life depended on it. Thankfully, his room was only down the hallway from hers. She knew that Yunho doesn't lock his doors in case she gets nightmares that are too much for her to handle alone at night — which rarely happens anymore — and needs someone to sleep with. Although grown out from that stage, he still kept doing it just in case. He knew how those dreams affected her.

She almost slammed the door open if it wasn't for the moon that was still up in the sky and Mingi and Wooyoung still in a deep sleep in their own rooms. Jiseol barged in before her eyes laid on the light pink haired boy who took up a lot of the space on his bed due to his extra large size. She closed the door before scurrying to go to his bed, but instead of getting on the left side which was vacant, she sat directly on top of him.

The lass stared at her best friend for a few moments before leaning down and placing her lips close to his ear. "Oi, what if we try again?"

The sleeping boy finally took notice of her presence and groaned. "Jiseol, what the hell the sun isn't up yet."

"C'monnn," She whined. "Let's try again."

"I said come here if you're scared not whatever it is you're bugging me about now." Yunho pushed her off as he turned his back on her, trying to find another comfortable position to sleep in. "Try what again?" He said in a low coarse voice, eyes still closed.

"Become my suitor." Jiseol lifted his blanket and covered herself with it, placing her body right behind Yunho's and draping her arm over his waist. "Oi, Jeong Yunho!"

"No,"

"Whyyy?" She whined once again.

"You said you're talking to someone."

"Doesn't matter, we're just talking anyway." Being the stubborn girl she is, she once again climbed on the boy but this time placing herself on the other side as she tried to snuggle herself in his arms. Grateful that he still had enough space left on the other side for her not to fall. "See, it's nice like this."

This time, Yunho put his arm on her waist and pulled her closer, securing her to make sure she doesn't fall. "It is nice like this, but we broke up for a reason, Jiseol. Let me sleep first then we can talk about it again when the sun rises." And with that, the lad quickly fell back asleep.

Jiseol didn't say anything and instead took a whiff of his scent; the softest aroma of fresh linen and lavender, almost like a baby. She looked up at him and stared at his ever so delicate features. They glowed in the moonlight from the window across his bed.