12 : lilacs & weddings

" LILACS & WEDDINGS "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

San's heart beat rapidly more and more as every second passed by. He watched as the sun slowly sank behind the mountains from far away. Tonight was another crescent moon. But tonight isn't going to be just any other crescent moon. Tonight is the night. When he will finally ask permission if he could be Jiseol's lover.

He took a deep breath just before his room door opened. The lad turned around to see who the intruder was only to meet eyes with the one and only prince Kang Yeosang.

"Oh hey, prince Yeosang."

"Skip the formalities, what did you call me here for?" Yeosang sat on the edge of his bed.

"You know the girl I told you about right? Eris?"

"Yeah, what about her?"

"I want to ask her out tonight."

"Okay, tell me what your plan is."

As San's best friend, it was only normal for San to trust him. Yeosang was like a brother he never had and just like the latter, he will forever be grateful for him. He trusted Yeosang enough to know he won't tell on him so he told him about Eris. Yeosang was happy for him, and just like he expected, he did not tell on him and had faith that San wouldn't cause any kind of war between both kingdoms.

San made his way to the bed and sat beside the prince, "Lilacs, I want to give those to her because they symbolize first love and she is my first love."

"Hmm, we have lilacs in the courtyard. I'll ask someone to ready a bouquet for you."

"Thanks, Sangie!"

"Of course, I have a meeting with some important people later tonight so I can't help you get ready. Ask Seonghwa, you've told him right?" The young prince then stood up to head to the door.

"Yes, thank you again." San got up and bowed, earning a chuckle from the elder.

As soon as the prince was out the door, the lad immediately went to his closet to find the best semi-casual clothing pieces he has for tonight. Tonight will be a night he will always remember so why not look the best he can?

After rummaging through tons and tons of pieces, he settled on a black button up shirt tucked into black slacks and a rib harness to add texture to the outfit. He accessorized with silver jewelry; dangling earrings and decorating his slender fingers with multiple rings then parted his black mullet in the middle, slightly covering his eyes. Lastly, he put on dress shoes and sprayed his favorite cologne before heading out the door to look for Park Seonghwa, an assassin in his team he has grown to be close with.