09 : love or leave me

" LOVE OR LEAVE ME "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was yet again a humid morning when Wooyoung and Mingi decided to eat breakfast in the palace garden. The garden was one of the most beautiful places in the palace. So many various flowers, plants, shrubs and trees that decorated it nicely with lots of benches to sit on and enjoy the view.

The two youngest were talking about random topics that came to their mind while munching on sandwiches when a high-pitched humming entered their ears. They looked at each other weirdly, is that Jiseol? Their suspicions were only proven correct when the said girl skipped towards where they sat.

"Good morning, you two!" The lass sat on a bench beside them, opening her sandwich to start breakfast as well.

"What's with her?" Mingi whispered to the brunette as he eyed the girl.

"I don't know, I'm kinda scared."

"Do you think she had a change of heart?"

Before Wooyoung could even reply, the last assassin finally joined them.

"Good morning, Yunho!" Jiseol greeted which dumbstruck the two even more, what exactly happened to the Jiseol they know of? Did they skip a few chapters or did Jiseol go through some type of life-changing sleep last night?

Even Yunho himself seemed to be taken aback, "Um, Good morning." The lad grabbed Mingi's arm and pulled him away from the other two. "What's up with her?"

"We don't know either. Believe it or not, she was skipping and humming on her way here."

"You're lying."

The reason for why she was like that was oh so understandable though. It wasn't just some other bright and sunny morning, it was the morning after San — whom she previously knew as Sun — told her his name. Oh how she loved knowing that he trusts her. It felt so heartwarming and uplifting.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

"PRINCESS!" Jiseol almost tripped as she ran towards the princess who was enjoying her afternoon tea out in the palace garden gazebo.

"Yes, Jiseol?" Princess Sewon asked as she tried to stop the latter from bowing.

As the only child and heiress of Twilight, princess Lee Sewon grew up lonely since her parents, King Lee Sejun and Queen Song Aewol, were always on duty and serving the kingdom. Her life was always about learning how to run the kingdom besides having to learn life skills like sewing, cooking, crocheting etc. So when Jiseol and the three boys came along, she was thrilled to finally be talking to people her age. They all quickly grew close and her parents were fine with it. Enjoy freedom before taking over the kingdom, they said.