18 : you are my sunshine

" YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

There's no doubt it's definitely scary to love. The commitment, the pain, the anxiousness, will it all be worth it in the end? Jiseol did not think so. She knew the universe hated her guts but did it really hate her so much for the people she loved to leave her? Her mom, her dad, her sister, damn even Yunho started hanging out less with her after he and princess Sewon got together. Don't get her wrong, she is definitely happy for them but she can't help but feel doubts. What if one day he forgets about her? What if one day he abandons her?

It seemed like it's either she had to share the people she loves or they left somehow. And she did not like that. One bit. She was scared, terrified, worried. Why her? Why has everyone she loved left nothing but pain? Why was she always the one left alone in misery? It wasn't fair!

So she surprised herself when she found her hand in San's, running through a field full of pretty flowers as the sun rose behind them. No one and nothing else, just the two of them, full of smiles and positive energy.

"Jiseol, I love you."

Oh no, he dropped the L-word. Uhhh should she just betray all her thoughts about love and tell him she loves him too? Okay it's fine, if he leaves her it'll be worth it because it's Choi San.

"San, I lo-"

"Jiseol, get up."

"San, what?"

"Jiseol, get up!" And with that, her eyes jolted open. Ah I knew it, it was too good to be true.

"Finally! I thought you forgot we have special training today. Also my name is Yunho not San." The tall lad had a slightly irritated expression on.

Jiseol felt her face warm up at his words, sitting up. "Sorry, how long have you been waking me up?"

"Around 10 minutes and I almost whacked you for calling me San so many times. Why were you smiling, by the way?" Yunho questioned, wiggling his brows with a slight smirk on his lips.

"I was smiling?" The lass then remembers the first sort-of-good dream she's had in months. "Ah, it was nothing."

"Good dream?"

"Yeah, where's Mingi and Wooyoung?" Jiseol purposely changed the topic to avoid the talk.

"They're getting ready, you have about an hour and a half for both getting ready and breakfast so hurry up. I'm almost ready so I'm going down for breakfast then I'll prepare the horses."