30 : cell meetups

" CELL MEETUPS "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Anyone who would lay their eyes on San would instantly be concerned on how troubled he looked. He looked like a madman yelling out some girl's name but he couldn't care less. All he wanted was to find Jiseol and make sure she was safe.

It went on like this for a while before he saw a familiar teal ribbon resting on the ground. He swore his heart stopped beating. Just to confirm if it really was the ribbon, he knelt down and picked it up, cussing once he had confirmed it really is one of his mom's many ribbons that he had stolen to lend to Jiseol.

Jiseol has never been so bored out of her mind and it's only been an hour or two. She could only sit behind the steal bars and hope that San could somehow get her out. That wasn't her main concern as of the moment though. Her mind was still focused on the man that killed her parents who is supposedly San's father. She couldn't break down now, she still has so much to think about. If she was going to be here for a while and who knows how long, might as well get started on the thinking.

Jiseol's list of things to think about:
1. Think about if the person who killed her parents really is San's father. Review her memories to make sure it's 100% true.
2. Figure out ways on how to escape or get out from here.
3. Find her way back home and finally let the tears fall.

She had mentally noted a list. Jiseol was in the middle of her thoughts, once again on the verge of tears when she heard a door open and saw the guards who were previously watching her from outside from her cell bow before leaving. A young man with an unreadable expression then entered, Jiseol watching him carefully. Once he got closer, she was greeted by a handsome blond haired man, dressed up in a buttoned wine red suit jacket which had multiple badges pinned and a sash with gold detailing hung on his left shoulder. Inside he wore a black button-down tucked into matching wine red slacks. He also wore black dress shoes and a gold sword covered in a white scabbard hung from his belt. As if that wasn't enough to make him look beautiful, his fingers were accessorized with golden rings and his ears were decorated in elegant matching earrings.

He looked straight at Jiseol and if it wasn't for him blinking, she would absolutely mistake him for a beautifully sculpted statue that belonged in an art museum. He was definitely built well and magnificently.

"Eris, right?"

Oh the statue speaks? "Yes,"

He sighed, "I'm Kang Yeosang, the crown prince of Aurora Kingdom but I'd rather you just refer to me as Yeosang. I'm here to help you and not to hurt you. I like to say um I'm different from the rest of my family."

Jiseol stood up and bowed.

"Ah no need for that, I'm San's friend. After he found your ribbon, he came to me and claimed you had ran off from his house. I have quite a bit of knowledge on who you are, San also had already explained beforehand why he wanted to bring you here and his supposed genius plan not to get you caught. Clearly not all genius plans work, do they?" He chuckles in the most regal way possible.

"I supposed so, but do you mind me asking, how exactly are you going to help me?"

"I cannot fully tell you everything for now because I have yet to do some convincing to let me take over this minor problem of the kingdom. You will have to wait 2-3 more days, if that's alright?"

"Yes, I appreciate your help really."

The prince smiled lightly, "San actually requested me to give you this and your ribbon back. He found it while looking for you. I suggest you hold onto it better, Eris." Yeosang handed her a slightly dirtied teal ribbon and a piece of folded parchment.

"Thank you, pr- Yeosang."

"It's no worries. I have to go now but I will be back, I promise. San and I are doing everything we can to get you out so don't worry too much. It was nice finally meeting you, Eris. I was getting sick and tired of hearing the same name over and over again without being able to put a face and a voice to it." The prince smiles wider this time before bowing his head as a goodbye and leaving.

That small interaction astounded Jiseol. It wasn't because she couldn't believe there were actually good people in Aurora Kingdom besides San and his mother, but because he was one of the Kangs (whom she's heard horrendous stories about) yet he was nice to her. She really thought she was going to get executed the moment he walked in. Putting that thought aside, she sat back down and unfolded the note.

'I'm sorry, love. Yeosang and I will get you out, wait for me <3' was what was on the paper. There was no physical indication on who wrote it but there was no doubt it really did come from San. The way the note was written, the handwriting, the words used; it completely indicated that it was her lover.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

It was day 2 of being locked up because of her carelessness. Last night wasn't too bad, Jiseol discovered it was warmer in Aurora than in Twilight. Just like yesterday, she had nothing else to do but sort out her thoughts so that's exactly what she did, not until she heard the doors open and the guards left the room again. Jiseol stood up and put on a small smile, expecting that it was Prince Yeosang back with good news about getting her out.

When she looked up, her smile visibly dropped. The person who entered the room Jiseol's cell was in was someone she would have never guessed. Jiseol narrowed her eyes to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her.

"Jiyoung....?"

—