13 : a dance in the moonlight

" A DANCE IN THE MOONLIGHT "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Satisfied grins painted the faces of the two young women as they finished putting on their face masks. It has been a while since they've done this and almost forgot how good it felt to do skin care, especially with a friend or a sibling.

Princess Sewon and Jiseol made their way to sit on Jiseol's bed to wait for the face masks to hydrate their faces.

They were enjoying the comfortable silence before Jiseol decided to break it, "Princess, have you ever been in love?"

"No, I haven't met any decent boy yet. Although," She smiled cheekily as if implying something, purposely cutting herself off.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'ALTHOUGH'??"

The princess laughed, "I promise I'll tell you more about him in the future. It's too embarrassing for now."

Jiseol was about to respond when they heard a loud thud coming from the now open door. There revealed three grown men on top of each other on the ground, trying to get up as quickly as possible.

"What the hell?"

"IT WAS WOOYOUNG'S IDEA!" The red head, who was unfortunately underneath the other two, immediately responded.

"It wasn't! It was yours, don't lie!" Wooyoung protested otherwise.

"It was Mingi's idea." Yunho choked on a laugh at the look of betrayal the said boy shot him.

The three then fully entered the room and closed the door behind. "Is the princess talking about boys?" Wooyoung wiggled his brows.

"We're talking about men, Wooyoung. Not boys, there's a difference."

Jiseol hummed in response, agreeing.

"Anyway, what are you three doing here? It's women's night, last time I remember you three identify as men." Princess Sewon narrowed her eyes.

"We just want face masks too...." Yunho muttered which made both Jiseol and princess Sewon roll their eyes playfully.

"They're on my vanity, pick whatever you want." The bluish-black haired released an exhausted sigh as the three child-like men instantly scurried over to the vanity where a variety of face masks were placed.

When the lads finally settled on a mask and finished putting it on their faces, they went to sit on the bed next to Jiseol and princess Sewon as well.