11 : catch me because i fell for you

" CATCH ME BECAUSE
I FELL FOR YOU "

" CATCH ME BECAUSE I FELL FOR YOU "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The sun to my moon, the last piece to my puzzle and the smile to my face. Those are what I feel when I'm with him, Choi San. I know it's wrong but everything feels right when I'm with him. It's like the world aligns and everything is alright. He brings out the unfiltered side of me without even trying and I hate so much that I still can't fully grasp if he has good intentions behind these crescent moon meetups.

If we're all truths here, it irks me a little. I don't really like how I feel about him yet it feels so nice and satisfying having someone to.....like? Love? I had Yunho a few years back but I've never felt the things I feel now with him. Maybe it's because I've known Yunho my entire life.

Should I keep meeting San? Should I keep this up? The name Eris would lose it's meaning but I really don't want to be the cause of conflict between both kingdoms if people find out. It will not only hurt people physically but emotionally as well knowing I caused it.

I think I have decided to keep meeting him but will still keep my guards up. However if there comes a time he betrays me, I will always be ready to fight for Twilight. Wishing that never happens though.

I hate it here </3,
Nam Jiseol

When she finished, Jiseol tossed the pen away and messily stuffed the paper back into her drawer before making her way down the hall to Yunho's room.

Unlike always, she surprised herself by knocking on the door and opened it after receiving an answer. She saw Yunho sitting on his bed and staring into space, assuming he was thinking about some things before she interrupted it with a knock.

"Yun,"

"Hm?"

"Can we talk?"

"Go ahead," The light pink haired patted the space next to him so that they could talk seated on his bed side-by-side.

"What does it feel like to love someone?"

"Well, it depends on the person, but for most it feels like you're the luckiest person in the world. It feels like you two against the world and nothing else matters when you're with them. If you really are in love, you would understand that their flaws are a part of who they are and you feel like you can trust them with anything without them judging. You smile at the thought of them and-"

"Okay, okay, that's enough. Seems like you've prepared for this moment your whole life." Jiseol laughed at the lad who scratched his nape, embarrassed. Maybe he did share a bit too much. "Have you ever felt like that before?"