My Esophagus Tickles

"Heheheh." "What's so funny home slice?" CiCi started tearing up. "I'm just so happy to be aliven." "Oh. That is funny ha ha." "YO CIJACK. OVER HERE." Cici and Jackie turned their noggins and saw a familiar teen drama queen. She was holding a delicious burrito. "So you made it?! Are you ready to throw down?!!" Cici threw her arms up and started singing Beyoncé. "Heck yeah I am!" Beluga pulled out her glock. "HAHAHAHAHA." Beluga pulled the trigger. Water shot out of the gun. "WHAT." "Haha loser." Jack body slammed Beluga and colored her face with lavender marker. "MUTTON CHOP HELP ME." CiCi face brightened red as she grabbed her green lipstick. "Don't worry Beluga I got this." Caitpin RAN to the new Chilis. "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!" Jack jumped off Beluga. "Hahaha." An ice cream truck ran into Jack and her body flew into the trash can. "I'm here." Veronica stepped out of the truck. "OH MY GOD JACKIE." CiCi ran to the trash can and cradled her body. "Gurl I'm good I'm good I just broke a nail." Beluga stood up. "Ronnie what are you doin hurrrr." "I was just practicing my driving skills. I did not mean to hit that girl I swear!" "Gurl you saved me we good." CiCi's bright green lips sparkled in the sun, her skin flushed red as sweat dripped down her cheeks. "This ain't oven."