Snapchat Worthy

Beluga was strutting. "This is so crazy." "Beluga why can't you just chill." "Okay listen Caitpin life is stressful right now. I think I might be pregnant." "Nah you ain't pregz." "Okay well I'm mad about tanya." "Yeah!! I'm feelin wild tonight!" Belugas mom touched CB's ear. "Beluga get your mom off of me!" "Mom go away." "Alright alright I can see when I'm not wanted." Belugas mom drove away. "TGIF. She's such a crazy woman." "I'm exhaust. Goodnight Puddincup." "Night Muttonchop."

Beluga got up early. "Uh I need to go to work." Caitpin punched Beluga in the face. "What the heck!!??" "Sorry I thought you was a burgerlar." "Yeah. Right." Beluga walked to the Cheesecake Factory. "Okay I'm here." "Ahhhh yes you are...Bel Luga." "It's Beluga." "Right. Go serve those peeps over thur." She pointed to the table of 6 on the left. "Alright I got this." Beluga did a jive and made it to the table. "Hey how are y'all tonight?!" "Umm yeah." The prissy Father of the table snapped his finger. "HAY CAN WE GET A NEW WAITOR. I don't speak to Mexicans." "I ain't Mexican." "Sorry for the trouble sir!" The manager grabbed Beluga by her skirt. "Bel Luga I can't believe you are being so rude. Clean the toilets since you can't handle the pressure of serving people." "K." Beluga stomped to the Restrooms. Beluga grabbed a a toothbrush an tossed it on the ground. "AAAHHHHH."

Caitpin was watching season 4 of Friends on Blu ray. A knock on the door. "Hey CB. It's Yo mother from another...mother." It was Belugas mum. "Ah no." Caitpin threw herself out the window. She snagged the keys to the car. "I'm out suckas!" Caitpin ran around the house. "Where's my ride?!!" "Oh there you are Caitpin." "Oh no." Caitpin took off runnin. "Comeback!!" Belugas mom swallowed some Aspirin.

"Hey Caitpin I brought the car." Beluga looked around the house. "Caitpin?" "Beluga," CB whispered, "over here." Beluga walked over to the couch. "What you doin." "Yo mom cray." "You didn't give her the nutmeg did you?!" "NO." Beluga picked up and empty container of Nutmeg. "Then explain this." "Oh. I didn't think she'd find it." "Caitpin this is bad. This is real bad." Belugas mom crashed through the house with a nice Red Taxi. "OH GOD." Beluga grabbed Caitpins hand and ran.