Queen

"I'm here OH MY GOD." Beluga stood over Kim's lifeless body. "Beluga you made it!" "Caitpin heeyyy." The police ran toward the criminals. "GUYS WE BEST GET GOIN." Tanya grabbed Caitpin and ran off. Caitpin grabbed Beluga. Milante walked in with Julandra. "Beluga wait!!" The police pulled out their weapons. "HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE EM." "I HAVE KIDS."

Tanya was runnin out of breath. "I'm so exhaust." "Beluga I'm sorry about what happened I luv ya gurl." "That is the sweetest thing you've ever said to me. Omg I'm going to cry." Beluga started tearing up. They hugged it out. "Wanna go party it up in Mexico." "Yaasssss. Aloha Mexico!"

"What." Milante and Julandra got thrown in jail. "I have kids." "Too bad!" Jackie walks in. "What up," Jackquan greeted the class. "What happened to you?" Milante replied. "I littered." "Julandra can you hit up yo Boo." "Yeh just give me a sec." After 10 minutes of swearing. "He's drunk so he might be awhile."

Kim got up from her slumber. "Omg that was CRAZY. I can not BELIEVE Tanya stabbed me." "Uh uh. I can't believe she did tht to i." "Tanya WHATT is going down." "I can't believe CB left me like dat. She gon pay for dis." "Tanya chill." "Kim you can not be tellin nobody to chill." "OKAY THAT DOES IT." Tanya battled it out with her sis all day.