Tinder Is for chumps

"Its so wet," Caitpin said, as she pulled out her clothes from the washer. "Caitpin are you staying the night?" Belugas mumma asked. "Ya ya." "Caitpin these have been the best 33 years of my life." "Same." "I hope the party never stops." Beluga pulled out champagne. "Here's to all the little people." They heard a strange noise. The door flung open. CiCi was standing in the doorway with a chainsaw. Her face was bright red, sweat poured down her face, and she was panting. Drool came out of her mouth. "Can you, ya know, not." "IM AVENGING JACK. BEST RUN." Beluga threw her mom at CiCi. "AHHH." CiCi slice her up like ham on tanksgiving. "Les run!!" CB and Blue cheese retreated into the bathroom. "She has a chainsaw how we be safe here?" "Trust." CiCi started cutting the door down. "We gon die we gon die!" Caitpin started bawling. "Caitpin I got this just shut up." CiCi finished off the door. "HA." Beluga pulled out her weave and threw it at Home slice. "What dis what what what." Beluga reached into CBs hair and pulled out some Martha Stewart special edition matches and her Paula dean exclusive 5x5 tanks of propane. She released the gas and ran out da house with CB. "Bye DiDi." She lit the match and threw it into the house. He house exploded into a popcorn of flames. "Omg nice one Puddin cup." "Yaaasssssssss!" Everyone in the hood joined in. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaássssssssssssssssssssssssss." "I guesse we the power couple of this school." "I'm breaking up with you BT dubz." "WHAT."