Ch.34 A New Day, A New Crush

Time Skip To A Few Days Later....

                       Rose's POV

     Today we have to leave and go back to Korea. The tour is finished, and we gained many fans and support!!!

     I have the job of waking everyone up, this is going to be a pain!!!!

     I go to my brother's room and wake him  and V up first, and they almost attack me!!!!

     "IT IS 6 IN THE MORNING!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY????? WHYYYY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO US??????", V says on the verge of tears.

      "We leave today!!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS DIDN'T PACK?!?!?!??!", I say about ready to knock them out!!!

      They both look at eachother with a concerned face, then in synchronization,  they both jolt up and run around the room getting everything together.

       "HURRY UP!!!! YOU BETTER BE READY AFTER I WAKE EVERYONE ELSE UP!!!!! OR ELSE YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!!!!!"  I scream from the top of my lungs, making them rush faster.

        I then go to Suga's room and wake him and Jimin up. Suga had everything together, so he just went back to sleep. And Jimin decided he would help me wake everyone up.

       Jimin said he will wake J-Hope, RM, Youngguk, Jonup, Zelo, and Himchan up.

      That means I just need to wake up Jasmine, Youngjae, Daehyun, Grace, Himchan, and Raman.

      I go back to my room to wake Jasmine up, she is grumpy and yelling at me to give her breakfast!!!!

      "GIMME SOME FOOD!!!!!", Jasmine yells.

      "NO!!!! GET UP YOURSELF, I have to go wake up the others!!!!!" I yell back.

      "FINE!!!!" Jasmine yells back, while getting up and digging through her drawer of snacks. How many does she have?!?!?!?

       I then go to Jin's room, and to my suprise him and Raman are already up!!! So I move to Grace's room, she is sleeping peacefully.

       I gently nudge her shoulder, while saying "Grace, get up!!!". She gets up immediately, and starts to make sure she gets everything and makes sure she isn't leaving anything.

       Next up is Youngjae and Daehyuns' room. When I go in there, I don't see Youngjae, but I see Daehyun.

       "Daehyun, it's time to get up!!!", I say, but he doesn't answer.

        I nudge his shoulder and say it again, but still nothing. I decide to see where Youngjae is, and turn around. As I start to walk, I go to the other side of the bed, and trip over Youngjae!?!?! He is in the floor!!!!!! I then fall on the bed onto Daehyun. Now, they are both starting to wake up.

       "Goodmorning Rose, why am I on the floor?!?!? Wait.....I know why I'm on the floor!!!!, You pushed me off so you could sleep with Daehyun!!!!!", Youngjae says pointing at Daehyun and smirking.

         "What?!?!?! No, I tripped over you, and fell on here!!!!", I say defending myself.

          "You sure??? Cuz right now it looks like you are blushing. And so is Daehyun!!!! So you can't lie!!! You could have just asked if you wanted to sleep with him, and not pushing me off!!!! I could have slept with Jasmine!!!!", Youngjae says smiling thinking of Jasmine.

          "I'm not lying!!! I came to wake you guys up!!!! We have a flight to catch!!!", I say changing the conversation.

           "Whatever you say.....", Youngjae says while getting up. Daehyun does the same, and then I leave the room to go get my stuff.