Ch. 28 Siren

Rosé POV

"W-what is your question?",I asked her, not wanting to get tazed.

"Its too late to do this the easy way, plus i want it to be the hard way, cuz it will be fun", SunHee said and did a wicked laugh....Again.

"W-what do you mean?", I said frightened.

"What did you do to Daehyun?", she asked me, then putting the tazor on the side of my neck.

"What do you mean?!? ", I said really scared.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, remember The Island ?" SunHee says. I was very confused as to what she was talking about, I've never even been to The Island.

"What are you talking about, I've never even been to whatever The Island is." I try to say very confidently.

"How could you not remember how you hurt him excruciatingly?" SunHee questions with a devilish grin on her face. How I wish I could have just slapped it right off of her face.

"I would never hurt anyone excruciatingly, but Daehyun did in fact hurt my feelings so badly, but that's in the past and I now forgive him." I say. Although we may have had our ups and downs in the past, we have completely forgiven each other for our wrong doings. "SunHee, you need to get over the past and focus on what's happening in the present. It's getting very redundant." I add. I don't understand how I just now remembered this, it's like I've actually known Daehyun before.

SunHee stares at me as if she's confused, but I don't understand why she's confused, I've told nothing but the truth and only the truth. She's honestly never been on my good side. For goodness sake, she has kidnapped me and is asking me all these questions while having a tazor to my neck. Honestly, she's crazy.

"I don't know what to say. You have confused me and I think you are lying." says SunHee with confusion and anger evident in her voice. I don't see how I've confused her, it's as though I'm speaking to a toddler trying to get them to understand. "It appears that you already knew Daehyun before me, how is that so?" SunHee whispers angrily.

"Honestly, I've felt like I have known him since we were children, but I just had this random thought about how we were "bad" to each other, but have now since forgiven. I really don't understand where that thought came from. I am just as confused as you are." I say very confidently once more. I try to sound sure of myself, but it's kind of hard when there is a tazor to your neck, just waiting for me to make one wrong move. I wish this crazy girl would just understand my perspective and that I am not lying to her.

"Stop lying and tell the truth, I won't hesitate to shock you until you pass out." SunHee says angrily. I wish I could just jump out of this chair and defend myself instead of letting her try to manipulate me into thinking that I am the bad guy.

"I.AM.NOT.LYING!" I exclaim as loud as I possibly could. I felt relief when I finally went off on her. She certainly had it coming.

"THAT'S IT!" SunHee growls in absolute anger. She turns on the tazer and just before she presses the button, Daehyun comes barging in and runs over, slapping the tazor out of her and and tazes SunHee on the neck, making her pass out for a while.

"Are you okay? " Daehyun asks worridly, untying my hands and feet in the process. I felt butterflies in my stomach due to his concern for me, but I tried not to show it.

"I'm fine now." I say. "Let's get out of here though." I then added grabbing his hand and start dashing down the hall to find Jasmine.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm so sorry I have not posted in a while, next chapter we will focus on Jasmine, so stay tuned and plz vote and comment, and enjoy 😊