Ch.11 The Newbie

When I woke up in the morning I ate toast today and went to school.
   When I was at school I noticed Jasmine was talking to someone.
   So I walked up to Jasmine and asked who the boy was she was taking to.
    Before she could say anything the boy said,"Hi I'm Anthony, it's nice to meet you!!!!"Anthony said excitedly.
   "Hi I'm Rose, it's nice to meet you too."I said.
    "I love soccer!!!!!"Anthony said very happy.
     "Cool, how do you know Jasmine?"I asked.
      "I just met her a few minutes ago."he said.
     "Hey Rose, can I tell you something real quick?"Jasmine said all of a sudden.
     "Sure come over here" I said motioning her to go where I was pointing.
      We went by the lockers.
   "What did y---", and before I could ask her she said,"I like Anthony!!!!!!"
She said all of a sudden.
    "Oh that's cool, but you just met the kid!!!",I said.
     "I know, but I really like him already!!"she said excitedly
    "Ok, well bye I have to go to class."I said.
     Then I walked to class and I was happy to see that the girl that threatens me was not here, so I could talk to whoever I wanted to.
     "Hey Rose"Daehyun said.
     "Hey"I said happily.
     "Why weren't you talking​ to me??"
He asked.
      "Oh, it's nothing, don't ask me plz."I said nervously.
      "Ok, who is that kid waving at you??"he asked.
     "Oh that's the new kids, and Jasmine likes him"I said.
     "Oh what's his name??"he asked curiously.
      "His name is Anthony"I said.
Then the teacher came in and everyone sat down in their seats quickly.Then Anthony introduced himself and he had black hair.
           TIME SKIP TO LUNCH
   When I was walking to lunch, I saw Grace and we sat at a table no one was sitting at. Then Jasmine and Anthony say with us along with my brother and some of his friends.
     Then I noticed Jasmine wasn't looking at my brother like she used to and she was staring at Anthony and Anthony was staring at Jasmine.
    "Hello earth to Jasmine",I said waving my hand in her face and Grace started busting out laughing, and then before I knew it everyone was laughing except Anthony and Jasmine who didn't hear us and we're still staring at each other.