Ch.3 New School, New Enemy

ROSE'S POV
     I finally woke up and ate breakfast and Young guk gave me my uniform.
    After I ate breakfast Young guk told me to follow him to school.
     We arrived at school and someone came up to Young guk and they did a hand shake.
       "Hey Zelo." Young guk said.
    "Hey who's that? "Zelo said confused.
       "This is Rose, she is new here so please be nice to her."Young guk said respectfully.
         "Hi Rose, nice to meet you, im Zelo."
       "Hi I'm Rose, nice to meet you too.",I said shyly.
         Zelo left to go to class and Young guk took me to my class.
          When I got to my class I was late. And the teacher didn't recognize I was a new student until a few seconds later.
            When the teacher finally realized me standing there, everyone laughed except one person that was starting at me like I was a model.
       "Oh I'm so sorry I didnt see you there, im Mrs. Jung, please take a seat by our class president Daehyun."the teacher said, after I introduced myself.
       And he was the boy that was starting at me. But he was so cute and handsome.
      "Hi I'm Daehyn, nice to meet you."
       "Hi I'm Rose, nice to meet you too."I said shyly.
        "Do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?" He said.
        "Sure.", I said blushing.
         A girl beside me passed me a note. The note said back off he's mine if you don't back off I'll make sure this will be the worst year of your life!
         I didn't do anything but think what the heck ,did I just make an enemy on my first day of school?
         and then she gave me a death stare, and that made it even worse.
         So, I just decided to ignore that and the bell rang to go to lunch so I walked with Daehyn to the cafeteria.
         When we got there I saw Young guk and Zelo. And then I saw 3 other boys.
         "Hey Daehyn, I see you've met Rose."Young guk said with a big smile.
         "Yeah she is really nice."Daehyn said, blushing.
         "Hey Rose." Zelo said in a happy voice.
          "Hey.",I said nervously.

  "Jungup, Rose,Rose,Jungup.",

"Young jae,Rose, Rose, Young                  jae.",

"Himchan,Rose,Rose,Himchan.", Young guk said out of breath.
          They all said hi nice to meet you and I said the same thing back. All of a sudden music starts playing from Young guk's phone and all 6 of them start to dance.
          After they were done dancing amazingly the bell rings and we go to class.