Ch.31 The Runaway

Rose POV

          So it has been a few hours after the whole getting kidnapped thing happened, and Jasmine has not been doing good. I think she is still trying to put the pieces together in her head about what happened.

         I am starting to worry about her, because she keeps panicking. I think she is still shocked. She keeps getting jump scared by the smallest things, I hope she gets better, because I don't like to see her this way.

            I decided I should talk to her and try to make her feel better. And now since SunHee is gone(Thank gosh), I let Jasmine sleep in my hotel room, so I went to the hotel room to go talk to her.

             When I walked in my brother was in there, I guess he beat me to it. He sees me and gets up and drags me to the end of the hallway.

              "What was that for?!?!", I asked him.

              "I wanted to apologize for what I said earlier, I didn't mean to scream at you." He said looking down.

                 "What are you talking about???", I asked him confused, until I started to remember.......

                      ~Flashback~

                    "WHAT???? WHERE IS JASMINE?!?!?!?!", My brother said, eagerly.

              "YAH, DONT YELL AT HER!!!!!", V said.

              "In t-there!!!! ", I said.

              Then he pushed past me.

              "DONT GO IN THERE!!!!!!! ", I said. Trying to pull him back.

               "WHY NOT?!?,  I AM TRYING TO SAVE JASMINE!!!!!!!! ", Jungkook said.

               And then I start crying out of nowhere.

               "STOP CRYING!!!!!! THERE IS NO REASON TO BE CRYING!!!!!! SO STOP CRYING OR IMMA TAPE YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!! WE ARE GONNA GET CAUGHT!!!!! ", My brother yelled, regretting it. Then he ran off.

               ~End Of Flashback~

             "Ohhhhhh, that........", I said, now remembering what he was talking about.

              "It's ok, I know you were just worried about Jasmine, and you were probably super frustrated, so it's ok Oppa!!!", I said to cheer him up a little.

              "Thank you for understanding, I was worried you would be mad at me.", He says with a more relexed face that was full of frustration, but there was still a tense air.

              "Why are you so tense?", I asked him.

              "I'm just really worried about Jasmine....She seems a little off, I think she is still in shock from what happened.", He said with a worryingly tone.

              "When I was by the tree, she seemed fine, but I guess it is starting to get to her, I was gonna talk to her and try to calm her down a little.", I said.