Ch.4 The Punch

As I walk home from school I walk very slowly not paying attention to anything, mostly because I was  afraid that the girl would come punching me out of nowhere, even when ignored her.
                  Daehyn's POV
    As I walk home with my friends, 4 boys came up to me that I had a fight with before, and they are not allowed to be on our school campas because they are from a different school.
     One of them is about to punch me and I closed my eyes and felt someone fall on me instead of feeling a punch.
     When I look down I see Rose with a bruised eye passed out on the ground. I almost punched the boy that punched her, but my friends held me back.
                      Rose's POV
     I wake up confused on what happened and my eye is hurting really bad.
"She's awake Daehyn."someone said.
       "Are you okay?"Daehyn asked.
        "No, my eye hurts really bad, what happened?"
         "You got punched in the face by someone from another school because, you were walking in front of me, and not paying attention to anything and I was supposed to get punched, not you." Daehyn said angrily.
         "It's okay as long as no one else got hurt."
          After that Young guk and I walked home.
          And then my eye got worse and mine and Young guk's parents were worried about my eye.
          So I went to bed forgetting to do my homework.
          Suddenly the door opens and I get scared.
         I screamed when the door opened and I get embarrassed when I realize it was just Young guk.
          "Shhh be quiet we'll get in trouble Young guk said laughing.
           "What do you mean"I said confused.
          "Oh sorry, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go bowling with me and my friends."
          "Oh ok, yeah I'll go."I said.
        "Okay let's go!!!"Young guk said quietly.