Ch. 33 Triple Date?!?!?!

Recap Of Last Chapter before Jasmine cut her hair....

Jungkook's POV

"Rose, can you come here for a moment????", I ask her.

   "Sure....", she says and steps out of the room.

    I decided that i was going to tell her what had happened......

End Of Recap...

Jungkook POV

       "So what is it that you wanted to tell me???", my confused sister asked.

        "Oh, ummmmm....Can you get us some food????", I say. Sadly, my nerves got the best of me. I will just wait until Jasmine tells her.

          "Sure! What should I get???", Rose asks.

          "Suprise us!!!", I tell her, not sure what to get.

           "Ok! I will be back in a little bit!", Rose says as she walks away.

            I then walk back inside the hotel room.

Recap From Last Chapter

Rose POV

   "Jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!", I say panicking, dropping the food on the floor!!!

   "Yah!!!!!You dropped all of the food!!!!!!!I was hungry!!!!!!!", Jasmine says making us all laugh.

End Of Recap....

Rose's POV

       "AHHHHH!!!!Why did I do that?!?!?!?", I say on the verge of fainting.

        "Its okay, look! The food is fine!!!", my brother says while looking at the food still packaged in the boxes/bags.

         "YAY!!! TIME TO EAT!!!!!", Jasmine says, and hurriedly grabs the food.

          "Jasmine....Why did you cut your hair!??!?! It was so long!!!!", I say wanting to know why.

           "I just saw the scissors, then all of a sudden BAM! My hair looked like this!", she says smiling and pinching my cheek. Why is she pinching my cheek!?!?

            "Ohhhhh, well....You look cute!!!", I say while smiling at her, trying to hide my confusion.

             "Thankyou!!!", Jasmine says smiling while and pinching my cheek AGAIN!!!! What is with her today?!?!?Then we all eat, and go to sleep.

Time Skip To The Next Day (Rose POV)

            I wake up to an empty room. I look at my phone and the time was 8:00 am. Since when did everyone get up so early?!?!? They usually sleep until like 10!!!

             After I get up and get ready, I hear a knock on the door. Maybe Jasmine is back!!!

             But to my surprise....It was DAEHYUN!!!!! Why is he here so early in the morning too?!?!?

             "Good morning!!", Daehyun says cheerfully with a large smile.

             "Good morning!!!", I say with a smile too.

             "What are you doing here???", I say wanting to know why he was here so early.

             "I just wanted to see you!!!", he says making me blush.

Daehyun's POV

             "I just wanted to see you!!!", I say to her with a smile. She is so cute when she blushes!!! I couldn't help myself so I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on her lips, making her blush even more!!!