Ch.21 JASKOOK

Jungkook POV

            "I said I love you.",I said once again.

           "Y-you do?", she asked

            "Yeah",I said.

            "For how long?", she asked me.

           "I don't know, all I know is before you started dating Anthony.",I said.

            "Oh, why are you up though?", she asked.

            "I couldn't go to sleep.", I said, and then I hug her.

             "Are you okay?, you feel cold.",I told her.

              "Yeah, I'm still a little down from the whole Anthony thing.", she said.

             "Didn't I tell you to forget about him?",I asked.

              "Oh, yeah I forgot, sorry", she says.

               "Don't look at anyone but me from now on, I'll get jelous if you look at other boys.",I said.

                  "Okay.", she says, and even if it's dark I can see her blushing.

                   I don't know why, but ask of a sudden my lips were on hers.

                    Then she was surprised, and then I stood and looked at her.

                    "I'm sorry.",I said.

                    "For what?", she asked.

                     "It's fine, I really needed a kiss anyways.", she said, which made me really happy, and then she hugged me.

                      After that, I walked her to her room and said goodbye, and went to look for Anthony.

                      When u saw Anthony about to leave I grabbed his shirt and slammed him into the wall.

                       "What do you think you are doing?!?", he yelled.

                        "Giving you advice, next time you try to hurt her again, it's not going to be giving you advice, it'll be painful.",I told him.

                     "Who, Jasmine, she is worthless, why do you even like her?", he said.

                     "Because she doesn't go around breaking someone's heart unlike you.",I said.

                    "Whatever, just let me go.", he said.

                  "I'll let you go this time, but next time you might wanna run, now beat it, or in not going to let you go.",I said, then walk away and went to my room and went to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for updating late, plz vote and share this story with your friends. And thx for all of your support. If you have any ideas for the next chapter, plz comment.
BYE😁